Fable - Ask Here's your justice

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
The damsel in distress

Enca Boralaine

The Doctor is in
Character Biography
Link
"Release her! Now!"

The sweating and tense elf tightened his grip on his crossbow readjusting his sights on the creature stepping towards the edge of the cliff a raging tide swallowing the jagged shore below. Stones sharp and true rose toward the sky their tips like sharpened blades as they dotted the coast ensnaring any fool of a captain that got too close. The cliff quickly became crowded as more pursuers emerged from the treeline their varying weapons and stances marking them as a formidable force. They closed the pale creature in a half circle as they pressed forward closing the space between them and their quarry. Eyes still trained on Enca an elf clad in leather coated the tip of his bolt in a thick amethyst powder that rose with a purple haze and sizzled in the salty moist air.

"I shan't ask again! Release the woman you vile curr!"

Cackling, Enca's pearly white razors shined in the evening sun her skin and dress pink in the skies magenta tint. The Vampire tapped her talons on the throat of the exquisite elf her jet black hair and creamy silky skin not stopping her from becoming blue-faced and breathless as she writhed in Enca's chokehold the threat of passing out very real. One misstep could plummet the two to their deaths scattered on the stone formation below like so many who found themselves cornered here. Enca pulled the girl closer to her chest the girl's clothes in tatters from the endeavor of running out here.

"Don't mistake me for the cutpurses who buckle at the prospect of a challenge. I invite any move you could make, it won't help you." Enca pressed her teeth against the girl's neck her tongue passionately running up and down its sour fragrant surface. "And it certainly won't help her either I'm afraid. So what will you do? Don't you forget who holds the power in this dynamic of ours!"

"Your bluffing! She's in sunlight, she'll die!"

Enca stepped toward the edge prey in hand as her heels kissed the edge of the stone. There was war below as the tide violently smashed against the rocks gradually withering them away as each splash took more and more sediment with it into the deep murky depths of the gulf. The pale woman pressed her in scissors against the girl's neck drawing a small stream of blood from the now unconscious woman.

"I'm in sunlight is this not true? I've sent many down the path of the demon over these past years rather intentionally or otherwise. Even my many instances of intimacy have produced vampirism in my lovers. When I bite into her neck what will happen? How will she react? Will she react? Will she even know she's a vampire when she burns up in sunlight? Will she feel the pain of the transformation? Will she perish? Will she die? Will her body kill itself in its bid for health? I don't know. You don't know. We don't know."

Enca pressed her fangs deeper blood leaking from her mouth and onto the woman's shirt.

"Let's find out."

"Alright stop! You've made your point bloodsucker. What are your demands?"

Enca grinned devilishly as the back of her dress tore open a massive pair of wings flaring to life their transparent webbing and shell-like frame reminiscent of a dragonfly as the demon of a woman leaned backward her weight dragging her off the cliff as arrows soared over each of them missing their mark.

"Peace and quiet. That is my decadence."

"Damn it! She was just waiting to regenerate her wings!"

Reveling in her regained flight Enca flew erratically under the gray hazy sky a downpour imminent. She flew in circles and zig zags and everything in-between as she caught the air between her wings and lips the coolness of the ocean air invigorating as she held her prize close to her body determined not to send her to an untimely demise. Arrows were nothing to Enca as she zipped past her pursuers the wind knocking them off their feet as she zoomed into the growing moonlight a stray bolt finding its mark on the tip of Enca's right-air foil. Her course impeded and her pace slowed the woman continued on fated to land sooner than she expected.

"Let's go back to the old man's caravan. We're gonna need some extra help if we're to find that wily bitch. She'll pay for taking Sindarin away..."

Defeated the group of elves set a heading for a caravan parked on the side of a major road with bright colorful lights and the sweet aroma of meat attracting weary travelers and chefs alike to the huge set of wagons and carriages plopped on the side of the road the main attraction a huge silver chariot with red adornments and shining wheels set to house a living space of sorts where the owner of the caravan sat seated on a throne inside indulging himself in the delicacies of food whilst his daughter had been whisked away by a curr he knew near nothing of.

It was noisy and it was lively which made the caravan the perfect place to entice mercenaries looking for work in this case finding the caravans prize jewel Sindarin the daughter of the owner who had gone on record as wanting to leave for a better life elsewhere.

Kazar

"MFF! MHMM-HMM!", the muffled, vaguely masculine voice managed to get out from the leather sack that was draped over the shoulder of Cauldwin.

"If you didn't wish to have judgment rendered on you, you shouldn't have eaten those knife-ear children.", he replied coldly with his deep guttural voice, giving his latest condemned a brutal elbow jab into the sack causing the elf to return to his previous state of unconsciousness. The metal clad warrior had been traveling Liadain for a week now, hunting the criminal amongst the resident elves and seeking a fabled wound in reality that may persist in this part of the realm. Only a few days ago, after he had received the cloak wolf furs from some tree loving knife-ears he had rested a received a vision from the Stríðsfaðir (or Warfather in Wiir) of its location. For after the absolute slaughter he and his fellow Lawbringers had endured during their heroic defense of Grayshore against an orc invasion force and its raising, they needed a way to open a gate to the rusted realms and replenish their number.

Now here he was, approaching inland in the elven homeland, seeking the twin in reality to a vision given to him in a dreary and murky state. To say he had no idea where and what he was looking for would be an understatement. Something that had become notable to him as he has wandered the realm is that of odd mutations (for lack of a better word). More recently his teeth had become serrated and the rusted plates he wore no longer left marks or flaked, but instead gained a glassy sheen. He deeply regretted not taking up that knife-ear healer up on the full body examination.

As he walked up the slopes, foxes, hares, and a few wolves ran from him in terror. It was hard to tell if it was out of fear of a predator or natural disaster. Oh well, he figured those were questions for another time and another place, besides, the corvids followed him quite consistently. He then found his way to a pathing, which led to a main road. On the main road was a sizeable caravan, the bright lights and varying festive appearances of the wagons made him think he had stumbled across some sort of traveling carnival. Though he had sincere doubts that would be the case.

Instinctually he pulled up the brown and white fur hood over his vissegeless helm and draped the cloak to cover his arms and most of his front. He had learned that masking the state of his armor was less-intimidating, making the knife-ears more co-operative. Of course his height did not help things but there wasn't much he could do about that. He approached the caravan and found himself drawn to a small gaggle of elves that were headed to a huge silver chariot. This should be good...

Enca Boralaine

Kazar

• Sip
Reactions: Enca Boralaine