Hello!

I've only made a couple of posts realizing I should probably introduce myself seeing as you all seem like great writers and super helpful and open to answering questions on Discord! I'm a fairly experienced forum roleplayer, but it's been a little while since I've made my last forum post prior to the couple of ones I've done with Siva. It's great to get going again, but feeling new here I'm probably going to take my time getting into the groove again. But I'm also excited to get going, so if anyone wants to include me or do something specific - feel free to hit me up on Discord!

Hello, glad to have you join! I returned after a long RP break too, a lot of us have been making a return lately. The rust shakes off in no time though, and I'm eager to see what you have to write!

Welcome to our wonderful world of Arethil!

• Yay
Reactions: Siva Duskbreath
Hello, glad to have you join! I returned after a long RP break too, a lot of us have been making a return lately. The rust shakes off in no time though, and I'm eager to see what you have to write!

Welcome to our wonderful world of Arethil!
Thank you! I'm really excited to see what stories will get created. Hopefully we can do some RP in the future!

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Kiros Rahnel