Hello~

Avvercus

Greetings, everyone

My name is Avvercus, and I am a retired forum roleplayer that got bored.

I've been craving roleplay a lot recently, so I decided to join a forum for the first time in many years, and at the behest of a friend I find myself here.

I am an honorably discharged US Marine, and I'm currently in training to become a tower technician.

I listen to a lot of metal, EDM, and anime music. My favorite music artist at the moment is probably Ghost Data.

Speaking of artists, my twitter basically exists to follow them. Amazing character designs, epic landscapes, and cute girls are things I can't get enough of as far as art goes.

I am a member of the FGC(fighting game community) and play a variety of games, though my main game right now is either Tekken or GGST.

I put 170 hours into Elden Ring already =p

Ask me anything~

Sweet, welcome!

Question, what sort of build you run on Elden Ring?
I started out as a wretch, went quality, switched to STR/FTH, and ended the game with DEX/INT using the DMGS and Moonveil.

I'm currently working on a new character that is pure arcane

• Cheer
Reactions: Zakarias
Greetings, everyone

I've been craving roleplay a lot recently, so I decided to join a forum for the first time in many years, and at the behest of a friend I find myself here.

I am an honorably discharged US Marine, and I'm currently in training to become a tower technician.

I listen to a lot of metal, EDM, and anime music. My favorite music artist at the moment is probably Ghost Data.

Speaking of artists, my twitter basically exists to follow them. Amazing character designs, epic landscapes, and cute girls are things I can't get enough of as far as art goes.

I am a member of the FGC(fighting game community) and play a variety of games, though my main game right now is either Tekken or GGST.

Ask me anything~

• Yay
Reactions: Avvercus
Greetings, everyone

Ask me anything~
Welcome fellow Moonveil user >: )

• Yay
Reactions: Avvercus