Discussion HELLO PEOPLE!

Zier Xya Zythos

Let's Be Honest, I'm A Dumbass... That Explores!
Elbion College
Character Biography
Link
New threaddd. I'm Fire and I already said my name in the first introduction so feel free to sue me. I thought since I'm new, I'd get to know you all, and what better way to do that than asking why you got into rp? . I guess I'll go first xD. (Said it again, bust my kneecaps) OH lordddd O H Big mug o' hot chocolate in the skyyyy, where do I begin. Probably unlike some of you, i remember exactly when I first rped. I come from an old game that was made in 2014 i think. It was called worldcraft and it is a ripoff of minecraft and JESUS the memories are endless. I joined it on October 18th, 2015. so I've been rping for five years, 3 one lining, and two being descriptive. it has a multi-player mode where people can't build, just talk, and that's how it started. I was immediately introduced to the good ol' asterisk * one lining rp and it was fun. Sure, there wasn't order, but everyone just got the jist of it and it was a fun little escape. 2018 rolled around and most of my bois quit, so I was on and off the game, moving to kik and such where I still reside. My gf, at the time, had kik too. I had the app since 2017 and i never bothered to touch it until she begged me to. She wanted me to fight her rp brother, Named Zipper. So me, with that WC mentality and thinking that this is all fun and games, said yes. I was added to a gc with her and he asked me to go first. I'm sorry that you're about to read what my first post was and I'm ashamed of it-. "*Runs at Zipper and kicks him through the trees*" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CALM DOWN. STOP CRINGING OR LAUGHING BECAUSE A MURDER WAS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. God, GOD if I was me rn, i think I could've contested. He dropped half a kik bubble, i think a little less than half. He's semi lit I believe and I was damn near speechless. I had no clue, 0% CLUE THAT THAT'S THE PROPER WAY TO FIGHT or do rp. I was a causal, one lining rper and my fate was sealed. You know what he hit me with? A gutshot. A simple ass, fast as fuck running gut shot and I couldn't do shit about it. . I was a one liner who lost a fight in front of my gf to her literate beother, turns out she was lit too. So, that was an experience ._. I needed that, i Needed that shame and embarrassment. Without it, i wouldn't be here on this forum or kik. I'd probably still be one lining. Told myself Ash Ketchum style that I'm gonna bE THE VERY BEST THAT N- Kidding I'm not striving to be the best, lIke wHaT. I will be honest, seeing all your posts takes me back to those days. I feel like the eiffel tower next to the One World Trade Building if you catch my drift. I'm gonna wrap this up soon but since I said that, I wanna ask a question, a question I've put off asking anyone for a year because that first rp loss still speaks to me. I will put my pride aside because If I don't, I can't grow as writer, right? How I S my rp- I'd like one of you to dm me, if you can on the forum idk, and give me an honest rating, don't pull punches. I need the flaws and possibly embarrassment. I Don't know if I'm literate or semi. 1/10. It can be ANY one of you, but I'd honestly like it to be Cassian
Something about his style and Oc i just loved. I love his roguish, masculine, aggressive and belligerent attitude. I also like the writing style, how, like me, he's not afraid to throw a few swears in the rp! sometimes on Kik, such shit is looked down upon but, damn, y'know, I don't think I give a fuck. DON'T FORGET! ITD BE NICE OF YOU ALL TO LIST HOW AND WHY YOU RP

TL;DR: There is none. Read it and yeet me out the window later xD.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Haloshooter
Welcome to Chronicles! We embrace all forms and levels of writing here, so I wouldn't worry too much about ratings or literacy. I'm sure anyone would be more than happy to offer advice and critiques, though.

Be it one-liners or multiple paragraphs, you'll find your niche here without any problems!

It's been a very long time since I first started RPing. Gosh I think it was NEOPETS??? Must be the first message boards I found and I took a liking to it. I joined a more serious site and over time got more and more comfortable.

Was in a long dry spell before coming here, and I have to say this is possibly one of the most open, welcoming, and flexible communities I've been a part of.

Glad to have you!

• Yay
Reactions: Haloshooter
I actually grew up playing D&D with my family, so I really love the whole thing from start to finish, the entire process of roleplaying and making a good story and characters. But aside from that I actually started RPing semi-recently, about two years now? It actually doesn't feel that long.
I got started by playing ROBLOX (Of all things) in their RP games. The games were pretty much just a map, weapons did no damage, you created a character, and everything else was done in chat.

But THROUGH that I was introduced to Discord, which opened up the realm of purely text based RP to my blooming skills as a writer. After RPing on there for a while with different people I met on ROBLOX I started expanding my horizons. I think someone invited me to the Chaos Star Wars RP forum and that was the first place where I experienced post by post text RP, from there I found Chronicles and now we're here!
But what appealed to me the most (And still does) was the process of creating characters.

... I...
... Love...
... Making...
... Characters!!!

Seriously, video games, RP forums, I love going really in depth and running with a good idea either with my own characters or someone else's!
I love helping others make characters too (So if you ever want me to look over any of your characters and give you my constructive criticism just hit me up here on the site or PM me on Discord and just say, "Hey big brother Halo! Come check out my character!")
I also like getting into the really nitty gritty details of things (Fantasy and RP related), like factions, politics, magic systems, religions, races and racial traits, lore, tech, etc...

But my one weakness is finding weaknesses to give to my characters. It's my bane that I haven't conquered yet, but I'm getting there!

Welcome to Chronicles! We embrace all forms and levels of writing here, so I wouldn't worry too much about ratings or literacy. I'm sure anyone would be more than happy to offer advice and critiques, though.

Be it one-liners or multiple paragraphs, you'll find your niche here without any problems!

It's been a very long time since I first started RPing. Gosh I think it was NEOPETS??? Must be the first message boards I found and I took a liking to it. I joined a more serious site and over time got more and more comfortable.

Was in a long dry spell before coming here, and I have to say this is possibly one of the most open, welcoming, and flexible communities I've been a part of.

Glad to have you!
Neopets?!? JESUS. I vaguely remember playing that game. good times. Also thank you guys for being so accepting. It's refreshing to see a group that's not filled with- you know- Pequeñas perras. Honestly, first group I found that embraces one liners

Last edited:
Hahah I certainly do enjoy the swearing. I’m flattered! I’m currently maxed out on threads at the moment but throw don’t be shy to throw yourself into some open threads and I’d be happy to thread with you when I finish some! Best thing to do is to keep reading the threads and see how everyone else writes, it’s good to be able to adapt.
Welcome :)

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Zier Xya Zythos
Welcome to the site! You should hop over to Discord to chat, that's where we all hang out mostly and plot with one another. It's just the little tab at the top called Chat.

Personally I started RPing with one liners on Meebo way back in the 2000s, then I wanted to write stories and craft worlds more so moved to forums like this one. I've been out of writing for about six years and stumbled on this in an attempt to try and get my creativity back to finish my actual books.

Hope you enjoy your journey as a writer here..!

• Sip
Reactions: Cassian