Hello people

Welcome! Hope you're enjoying the site so far and looking forward to seeing your first character. Don't forget to pop in on the Discord and say hi!

Welcome to chronicles! if you have any questions, feel free to ask; members and staff are really quite helpful here!

Look forward to seeing you around~

Welcome! Hope you're enjoying the site so far and looking forward to seeing your first character. Don't forget to pop in on the Discord and say hi!

I will as soon as I click the link !

Welcome! Does this mean we will be getting an Italian knight??

Hahahaha… well, maybe yes.

Welcome to chronicles! if you have any questions, feel free to ask; members and staff are really quite helpful here!

Look forward to seeing you around~

Only question I have is if a character that isn't dead but need to drain life essence from another living creature to remain alive longer than he/she should (Ie. Skeksis from the Dark Cristal) can not be considere undead.
If this can't be considered possible, or is too difficult, I may create a Lich character.

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
I am not familiar with the reference, but so long as you follow the rules of magic and maintain character balance, most anything goes. There are plenty of long lived characters here, and undead, and everything in between!

proxy.php