Hello, everyone!

Sonnet

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum but certainly not new to roleplaying, and I'm excited to get started! I love the idea of a fantasy world that's entirely up to us to create- I feel like I can work with a few other members to carve out any little niche that fits our interest! I've been on a bit of a creative spark lately, so hopefully this will serve as a fun outlet for this sudden burst of RPing energy!

I'm not too sure how much I'm supposed to put here, so I guess I'll give a small little intro to myself. As of now, I'm 20 years old, currently studying Computer Science in hopes that I can land a job coding/developing somewhere! As you can probably tell by my profile picture (as well as my character designs, when they come out), I've been pretty into anime and the like as of late. The biggest kick for me has been the Voclaoid scene- I'm a sucker for developing characters, and the community they've garnered around Miku/Rin/Len is super interesting to me. Obviously, Rin is the best of the bunch, but I like to say I love the twins equally :)

I guess that's it for a general little intro! A few people on the Discord will know that I've had an idea to create a shopkeeper girl, to give some of the more active adventurers a place to wind down and stock up! Details will be out on her soon enough, once I work out some of the finer details.

But yeah! Happy to be a part of things, and I can't wait to get started!

Welcome. Interesting character idea there. Almost like a central hub character, if you will. Probably end up meeting and knowing quite a few other characters if it goes well enough.

That's the hope! It'll give her a way to branch out with the people she finds interesting, while also giving me some time to learn a little bit about the world's lore via stories and tall tales that customers are bound to tell.

Downside: I might have to know a little bit about the things I sell in order to be an effective salesman. Orrrr, I can fake it 'till I make it. Whichever ends up being easier!

proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Sonnet