Hark and Behold!

The Traveler

Greetings!

The name's Peter, and it is a pleasure to meet you.

Sorry for the strange title -- I was just fairly excited to finally be making this post. For the past few months, I have been lurking on this site on and off on this account, and have been waiting for the right moment to jump in. Now that it is spring break and I don't have to worry about exams (for the moment), I finally can finally formally join you guys!

I discovered Chronicles RP after a series of frenzied google-search queries when I saw that you guys were indexed as the top-fantasy roleplaying site on some rp-ranking site. When I first clicked the link, I was surprised to see how active the community was. I thought that this must have been a well-established, older role-playing forum, but I was amazed at how new and fresh this site was (less than a year old!). With regards to the depth of lore and community dedication, color me impressed. I am a sucker for good lore, and I like how everyone is actively shaping what Chronicles is.

Writing has always been one of my passions, and doing it with people greatly enhances my own experience. That being said, I am not new to forum roleplay, and am experienced in all kinds of writing styles. Bouncing ideas off of others, collaborating to create a gripping narrative, and exploring the various paths one can take in a story are just a few of the things I enjoy about roleplaying in a forum setting. I am an avid devourer of lore and related materials, so I am ready to take on the folklore wiki in full.

On a side note, it was also nice to discover that another friend of mine (from another RP site) independently discovered this place for herself, and has already been crafting stories here with you all. She has only had good words about you guys, and I am excited to meet all of you myself.

That's it for me. I can't wait to dive in and start creating new journeys and adventures with all of you, so send me a pm on discord or reply here is you are interested in helping this newbie around the block!

Yours Truly,

- Peter

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Greldyrn Il Farrick