Grettings fellow travelers

Leyus

Shape shifter
Character Biography
Link
Hello there. As you can probably tell, I am a new face here, so, hello, hello, hello to all. You can call me Leyus, T (yes, just that short) or anything else you would prefer, I don't mind.

So, to tell a bit about myself, I am definitely not new to the world of role-playing, having a good seven or eight years of experience under my belt. As it sometimes comes with this role-playing "age" I am also prone to writing something with the speed of a dying slug (no offense to slugs), but I do enjoy doing it greatly and if we can find a cool plot, I don't mind playing it out till 2026, if that's how long it has to take (that's only mostly a joke).
Basically, yeah, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, write some good stuff and, hopefully, stay here for a while.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm kinda newish to the forum as well, but have similar experience going a good few years back. But, this place seems friendly enough and hopefully you'll find it the same! So you around. :cool:

You might see my characters The Magnificent Furious Hawk and Maeve Ó Ceallaigh about the forum. They're open to going on adventures and what have you!

proxy.php