LFG Gotta Knock the Dust Off

Ah'Har

Character Biography
Link
It's been a while since I've done forum RP, so I gotta get some dust knocked off any skills I've deluded myself into believing I have.

Anybody game?

I'm about to post an open chronicles thread in the rp section for anyone looking to join, started off for another and would love to have ya, specially seein since you've got yourself an elf(it will be mostly elven based, due to location, but anyone is free to join 0f course)

Ah'Har would probably be the furthest-removed from elvish culture. If that's fine, we could probably try to work out some way Ah'Har and possibly his little sister would be there?

Basically, Dorinthellar will be arriving at an inn deep in the Falwoods in search of something, so your characters may meet him there maybe? It doesn't matter about where he's from, I'd merely assumed that Ah'Har would be in the Falwoods region giving of the elven pic, I'll read your bio momentarily!

I've been thinking about kicking off Ah'Har's story in Chronicles with him emigrating to one of the main RPing continents, so logistics of placement for him might not be too hard to figure out.