LFG Getting started

Ryke

Truth Seeker
Character Biography
Link
Hey all!

I'm looking to write a thread with someone to help me get into roleplaying Ryke.

I can't promise to be a super active poster, but I'll try my best to get in one reply a day at least! Feel free to reply here or send me a PM if you're interested. :D

Hey there! I'm also looking to start playing this Edmund and love to start a thread with you.

I also can't promise to be super active, but that would work in our favor I suppose. Edmund also travels a lot since he's a travelling swordsman so I can either go to you or, if you're in Elbion, you can hire him to do something if you'd like.

• Yay
Reactions: Ryke
Hey there! I'm also looking to start playing this Edmund and love to start a thread with you.

I also can't promise to be super active, but that would work in our favor I suppose. Edmund also travels a lot since he's a travelling swordsman so I can either go to you or, if you're in Elbion, you can hire him to do something if you'd like.
Sure, if you want to start a thread I'll reply. :)

I myself don't exist yet but if you happen to be in Alliria I can always wash onto shore.:D
UPDATE: Ok I can join the rp you just have to drag my unconcious body out of the Allirian Strait at the beginning

Last edited: