Open Chronicles For Some Men, I Grieve. (A Long Winded Caravan)

A roleplay open for anyone to join

Ye'svonne Airileth

Lovable Alchemist
Character Biography
Link
(This is going to be a multi part chronicle. I plan on doing continuations for it, but don't feel obligated to do all of them if you join this one!)
proxy.php

"Papa!" The little lizard kin ran up eagerly and hugged Ye'svonne's leg tight. The alchemist pet the spines atop the childs head and leaned down to meet their gaze.

"Do nooooooot worry little one, your father will return swiftly. I must do this so I can feeeeeeed you more boar, little one."

"You pwomise? You pwomise we can have bwoar when you get back?"

Ye'svonne hugged their kid tightly before kissing Violetta goodbye. Today was the day he joined a caravan as a medical assistant. The journey was bound to be arduous and hard, as they were to end up just before the Blightlands. A town that stood without defenses had paid some hefty sum to have weaponry and food delivered to them. Now a caravan of indeterminate number was brought together to make this a reality. Ye'svonne and a few others were hired as medical staff and there was three times that amount in warriors.

Some were just families, some were just vagabonds. The group was different at every corner you looked. All were welcomed to aid so long as they had something to offer, be it coin or the ability to cook.

Ye'svonne loaded his things in preparation as a booming voice rang out.

"FINISH UP! WE'RE LEAVING WITHIN THE HOUR!"