LFG Expanding the ranks of the Imperial Hands!

Medja

Empress Regent
Character Biography
Link
Medja of Ragash is seeking to add numbers to her organization of faithful agents by adding a new rank: Granite Hand.
In order to gauge worth of those who wish to join, she spreads word of a series of competitions to be held in Annuakat, inviting skilled individuals from far and wide to engage in tournament combat and artifact hunting! Rewards of gold and trinkets are promised on top of stable employment among the Empire of Amol-Kalit's elite!

Pushing forward with a plot line I've been setting up for awhile now and am simultaneously trying to gauge interest in a mini-event run by yours truly/add members to a subfaction I've been RPing out for some time now.

• Wonder
Reactions: Kade Anvar
I might have a treasure hunter that would be interested in the chance for reliable, and sizeable, compensation.

• Yay
Reactions: Medja
Maybe this is the one thing that'll save Kade from deletion "early retirement." Since I had some kind of idea for him when I made him and then completely lost it, lol.

not sure if match, but definitely interested! (what‘s a granite hand do? the thread only mentions other type of..hands?)

Rania
All purpose preliminary rank below the other four, for the purpose of testing the individual to see if they're a good fit and to which branch they'd best belong.