Private Tales Eternity to discover....

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
D

Deleted member 2578

(Open to one. Note: This is something I am doing separate from the Nosdyn Chronology taking advantage of liquid time and doing my own thing.)

One night he took off...

He got tired of being a Vampire Lord and decided he wanted to say to hell with it all.

He grabbed a travel cloak and some basic sundries and his gauntlets.

He looked at Castle Blackhold one last time, as if to say good bye.

Then he turned and started to walk off in a general direction towards the wilderness.

He was a miner through and through and had the gruff mind set of a miner.

But that was not where he was heading...through all of the endless battles he'd lost his edge.

He needed to take time away from the castle time away from his life. But he needed a break from it all. The wind felt good against his blue skin as he walked in no particular direction. His eyes, lost to him, where hidden behind the red blindfold he always wore. There were Vampire markings on the folds but those were mainly to denote his Vampire status.

The world by night had a movement and a vibration to it.

He'd learned much and discovered much.

Many personal battles had been the price for his current status.

Many battles and far too many losses.

On his mind was an old friend, Lady Ellsa, the woman he'd been forced to put to the side because of his perceived status as Vampire Lord.

He ran away from it all that night.

In a long period of time since he was turned, Nosdyn had learned a lot about the Skotadi Strain.

Once he'd inherently feared the sun in his early nights of Vampirism.

But over time, he learned sunlight just weakened him.

He was able to wander about as a Daywalker.

He made his way towards Cerak At'Thul which was still relatively within walking distance, but a long stretch.

Many thoughts passed through his mind.

Once he was a miner, a slave working for Cerak At'Thul. His journey started one night when he joined forces with Lady Ellsa and some others. That started The First Rebellion in the mines. Much had change for him during that time period, for them all maybe. Maybe his war never stopped. But he grew tired of the endless battles he once craved.

He looked at the black fortress for a long moment.

It was weird to go back home...to where it all began for him.

He didn't know what he was doing there, but only that it was a place to start.

He entered the fortress like kingdom, and made his way towards a local tavern...he had his hood up.

Last edited by a moderator:
He enters the tavern and eyes immediately move towards the Vampire.

He keeps to himself and makes his way towards a corner of the tavern, sitting down calmly after order an ale for himself. He needs a strong drink. He doesn't particularly need human sustenance, but the thirst is it's own demon. He considers the situation at hand. He was living life for others, and not really taking care of things for himself up until that point. He considered all he had done...which had been for others sakes. He'd done nothing for himself up until that point. Maybe that could be considered heroic in some ways.

He looked at the drink for a moment and took a pull of it. He noticed various eyes were still on him, but the Blue Orc really gave no shits. He simply was a man drinking ale on any typical night. His eyes were focused on drinking, when a maiden walks up towards his table and took a seat across from him. Nosdyn raises his eyebrow calmly. But he does not speak yet, they are all drunkards at a bar as far as he was concerned.

He was inherently a miner.

Having been turned directly by a follower of Skotadi Strain, he didn't loose his edge in any of it.

He looks at the woman. "What can I do for you?" He has a gruff miner's accent.

"You bare markings of Skotadi." The woman says calmly.

That...got Nosdyn's attention.

He stands up and prepares to leave after he paid the bartender for the drink.

She places a hand on his arm. "Don't leave." There is almost a pleading in her voice.

He pauses for a moment. Looking at her, studying her...she's an Elf. He notices that calmly and decides to hear her out. Images of Lady Ellsa, and one of his ultimate failures, pass through his mind. He looks at the Elf girl and nods. "All right..." He begins. "Let's talk."

They go back towards the table he was sitting on previously. More eyes were on him now, that made him uncomfortable.

He looks at the girl.

"I need your help with a matter." She explains.

"Go on..." He says calmly and decides to at least hear her out.

The Vampire studies the girl as she speaks. She explained the situation...Nosdyn listened to her but he knew his answer already...though things got interesting when she offered a reward as payment.

He had his arms folded as he listened to her, sitting back on a comfortable chair.

The ambiance of the tavern was smoke and food, and body fluid exchange. It was hot and sticky and smelled strongly of human reproduction.

He kept his eyes locked on the woman. Her aura was interesting and foretold of a secret within...

"You're interested?" The woman asked with an almost surprised tone.

Nosdyn nodded. "There's always a price and you're willing to at least barter." He explained. "I originally was going to say no." Nosdyn admitted.

"You listened and stayed my lord and for that I am thankful." She says calmly.

"Not many would have but you made a fair offer." He says to her.

"Then you will come to at least see what I'm telling you about?" She asks.

He nods. "Yes. You have my interest." The Vampire said.

He listened to her story at the location of her plight.

One of the local gangs had been tormenting common folks she'd promised him great riches and rewards for his help...that made him hesitate.

"My lord?" She asked.

He looks at her. "No." He said and prepared to take his leave. He didn't want warfare and battle. That was all helping her would have lead to. She places her hand on his large arm.

He stops for a moment and turns to look at her. "I am sorry but you have no idea what I've been through and what I've had to give up. You asked me to listen to your story and I did. I am afraid I am not your savior. Good eve." He says and parts ways with her.

He does not want to involve himself in another endless war and that is why he hesitates. He feels extremely agitated and goes off to a dark alley to take a pull of one of his phials of blood. He sighs feeling the effects of the thirst...