Suggestion Dungeons & Arethil

Kasim Areth

The Prodigal Son
Character Biography
Link
A few days ago I had the thought of eventually/sometime running a Tabletop RPG in the setting of Arethil in the same vein as the successful Loot Runners Threads.

Basically the thought process is fairly simple. Take existing Chronicles characters(or make new ones) port them into Tabletop RPG rules and then do a few hours of a dungeon run of some sort. Obviously the participation numbers would be somewhat limited since you can't that many people in a single run, but I think with scheduling it could be very interesting and fun.

Due to time constraints and commitments I myself wouldn't likely do this any time soon but I thought the idea was pretty interesting. Thus I wanted to put it out there for others to create and or for Staff to help organize :)

Some Tabletop RPG Rule Suggestions for Chronicles/Arethil;
Pathfinder 2e
Dungeons and Dragons 5e
Dungeon World
Worlds Without Numbers
Genesys

These are all Rulebooks/Games I have played and I think could be adapted fairly well to Chronicles with a bit of tweaking. There are far more out there of course, but these are just the ones I have personal experience with!

Roll20 would work, some people also use Forge but depending on the layout you could just use Theater of the mind on Discord too :)

• Yay
Reactions: Ormr
Don't forget Pathfinder 1st Edition as a rule suggestion. In my opinion it's superior to the 2nd Edition and I know a lot of tables still prefer it in comparison as well.

• Cheer
Reactions: Kasim Areth
Don't forget Pathfinder 1st Edition as a rule suggestion. In my opinion it's superior to the 2nd Edition and I know a lot of tables still prefer it in comparison as well.
I've personally never played it so didn't want to recommend what I don't have experience with!

But I've def heard good things.

• Cheer
Reactions: Ormr