LFG Done Lurking

Mr Macabre

Totentanz
So I've done a lot of lurking since joining. I even created a thread in General Discussion. I'm not very good at this sort of stuff so I'll just cut to it. I want to join a role play. I don't really have a character idea at the moment but I am willing and able to create one on the fly in order to fill a niche or even play some sort of side character.

Don't think that means I won't be committed or anything. I'm just bad at creating a general character. Even when I write, I always come up with a story before I do a character and role playing is no different.

So yeah. Here I am.

Welcome!

If youre looking to do something Templary I'm up for it.

Welcome!

If youre looking to do something Templary I'm up for it.

I'm not much of a holy warrior myself but I can certainly play the part. I also make a pretty good heathen if you need one of those. Either way, I made a post about wanting to get into a role play and so I won't turn you down but in all honesty, I'm not really sure where to go from here. I haven't role played in probably decade and my experience on forums is lacking.

So now what?

Well the first part literally is to make a character.

What inspires you? What do you think would be fun to write? Is there a specific "style' of character that strikes your fancy?

Personally I really enjoy writing "Revolutionary" characters. Ones that fight against a system or rise up against authority. Find that niche for yourself and make that character.

Otherwise, I would also suggest browsing art. Pictures, at least for me, can be incredibly inspirational for what I want to write. Try websites like Artstation.

Once you have a character, then look for threads. Plenty of people here on Chronicles have characters that can adapt and interact with all sorts. Including myself :)

Well the first part literally is to make a character.

What inspires you? What do you think would be fun to write? Is there a specific "style' of character that strikes your fancy?

Personally I really enjoy writing "Revolutionary" characters. Ones that fight against a system or rise up against authority. Find that niche for yourself and make that character.

Otherwise, I would also suggest browsing art. Pictures, at least for me, can be incredibly inspirational for what I want to write. Try websites like Artstation.

Once you have a character, then look for threads. Plenty of people here on Chronicles have characters that can adapt and interact with all sorts. Including myself :)

Yes. I know how to create a character.

I was just looking for a story in which I can get an idea for a specific character to better assimilate myself to the site while I learn the ropes. As I stated in my opening post, I prefer to create a character for a story as opposed to finding a story for a character. Said character can then go on to adapt to future stories.

Thank you for your reply.