LFG - Quest Do You Want Hunt a Dragon?

Weylin Kyrel

Character Biography
Link
So I had an idea of having either a single thread or a series of threads involving the hunting of a dragon in the Spine. I was curious if anyone would be interested in this idea or not. Please let me know if you are and if so if you would rather do a single thread or a series of them.

• Yay
Reactions: Raigryn Vayd
I'd be down to go hunt a dragon in the mountains. If you need a mage who might have read a thing or two about mythical beasts, I think my character might be your guy. As for the organization of such a quest, it might be a good idea to rock it in one thread, keeping the planning and execution all together in one place.

I here for dragon hunting ten times til Sunday! My girl is a darn good shot and a bard, so we can work up a full DnD style party if we want. Anyone know any Clerics? lol

Not really a Cleric, but I can help out maybe a bit.

I'll throw Vigil into the mix.

Faurosk Rainie Vigil Welcome aboard! Do yall have any preferences on this being a series or a single thread? And if a series then would you rather do 2 or more threads? They do not have to be long threads mind you either.

Alright, then.

One would keep things more centralized and (probably) less cluttered.

Two threads would allow for one to be preparatory in nature, should that be deemed necessary. I personally don't know what we'd need to prepare, though a "meeting the crew/getting the gang together" side story could work.

Anything more than two, and it might get a bit long winded. After all, some threads have spanned entire adventures and gone through a couple hundred posts. Don't see why we couldn't pull off the same.

Right? I'm just as likely to read a hundred posts whether it be in multiple threads or just one. which, sad to say, is not likely at all if i haven't been a part of it

let's friggin GO i'm so READY (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻