Do not fear, I am here

Gil'Tyrnin Solcrest

Paladin of Sol'nityr
Character Biography
Link
So, I haven't formally done one of these and now I think is a good time after having already engaged in the community.

I am 33 as of tomorrow, I have a wife and two children ages boy 3(will be 4 soon) and Girl 11.
I am happily married to the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I spent a few years trying to find a place to RP but most places were very rigid and I just kind of gave up, the open format of these boards are amazing.

I have been role-playing online since I was 12years old and am loving being part of this community thus far and am just in awe at the level of detail and skill in the majority of the posts I've seen. It's great to see all of you and it makes me strive to improve my own writing.

Thank you guys for making this place so awesome

proxy.php

Thank you! Happy future birthday to you!
Are you planning some Rps that feature the religion? She's a priestess in a few of the RPs I'm currently a part of, but I'd definitely be interested in sending her off to do some of the good lords work XD
Yes I have a few things planned and am working on some of the nuances of the religion and how spells work such as healing at different levels in the organization, I like your idea of pain transfer I even made a Priest sub account to help spread the word for more RP references to the religion

• Cheer
  • Bless
Reactions: Urchin and Eilerias