Departure

Dina

I'm afraid I'll be having to leave Chronicles. You guys have been absolutely wonderful and its been so great writing with all of you. I just won't be able to write in general due to an extremely busy schedule. I'm making the transition from College to the workplace and will likely be moving once this semester is over. I just won't have time to be able to write much It will probably be at least a year or two until I'm settled, so I've decided to officially leave Chronicles.

I won't delete anything and my characters will remain up since I'm very much against deletion. I also apologize to any fellow writers because of any unfinished threads or story arcs. It honestly would have been better if I had thought this through when I was starting to write during one of my breaks. If you guys have any questions or concerns please send me a pm.

Otherwise, it has been wonderful knowing all of you. Thank you so much for an amazing experience. :)

Sad to see ya go, Dina, you are a wonderful writer and getting the opportunity to write with you was a treat.

Good luck in all your endeavors, and with some luck, you'll grace us again with your craft. :)

I understand but I’m still gonna miss you. Good luck with everything though :) maybe I’ll see you again in a year or two!

It was a pleasure writing with you! I know the transition from college to a career can be exciting, so I hope it goes well.