LFG 1x1 Damsel in slight distress

Farren

the Maelstrom
Character Biography
Link
Hello! Welcome to my humble interest check :D I'm looking to jump into things, and figured this would be the best way to go about it. If you have any questions or are interested, reply here or send me a PM!

Brief: Adilet was sold by her tribe to a power hungry Sheikh whose name is barely known with an anger that is famous. She is covered amongst the rest of the slaves, as her Master claims she is his greatest prize. Adilet knows little to nothing about the reasons behind why she was sold, only that she was given away as a saving grace. With that piece of knowledge, she had survived her Master's relentless anger issues

Revenge ever on her mind, the urge to escape is paramount.

Premise: Save the girl and go on adventures! What I want to get out of this is to have someone save Adilet from her situation by any means necessary. This gives more opportunity for her to adventure out into the world and perhaps struggle with either getting her revenge or going on with life. It will also help get myself more acclimated to the site, and perhaps help you fulfill some need for adventure. If you have ideas or needs, let me know, because there's a chance we can get something going. The goal is for something long-term and fun ❤️

Posting: I'm pretty active so I like to stick to a posting schedule of 3 days. If you need more time or if something just comes up, let me know! I'm willing to work around things.

Participants: Adilet Elam Duha

• Yay
Reactions: Ishmael