LFG 1x1 Companion Needed for my Inquisitive

Tarvan Bridgeport

Inquisitive For Hire
Character Biography
Link
Hola!

I am new and have several storylines in mind. What I am looking for is a co-conspirator!

The ideal partner is a Female Character who works as a partner of my Inquisitive. Thinking of a character who is more on the unsavory side or muscle. MC is capable of fighting but he uses tricks and strategy to beat down his opponents and having sum muscle would be a lot of fun.

Really everything is up for negotiation the question is do you want to do a series of stories of high fantasy crime investigation? :p

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Selina Della Altas
I'm a new person as well. Currently only have one character who doesn't really fit the bill for what you're looking for at all. However, I'd be more than willing to make a second character who would cause I like the idea you have. Also totally willing to collaborate with you on my character if you want as well.

• Yay
Reactions: Selina Della Altas
I'm also intrigued by this idea! I love the idea of mysteries in a fantasy setting, less combative and more RP centric. If you have a mystery with magic involved my character might be just up your alley!