LFG [Closed] Signups for the Imara Tribe (Lizard Riders with Bonds)

Last Origin

Character Biography
Link
--After a lack of initial interest, I have decided to cancel this project.--

Hey everyone! After doing my interest check, I have decided to make The Imara tribe of lizard riders. If you didn't catch the last thread, don't worry, because right here you can find the full Imara page, including all the details of the tribe and how their society works. I myself will be playing the wise High Chief of the Imara, Thun'Tal, as he attempts to guide the Imara back to their home city of Talifan. Along the way they will face many dangers, including the Violet Serpent Naga tribe, and the Yellow Crests Lizardfolk tribe. and many other dangers which lurk within the Ixchal Wilds.

In this thread you can reserve a spot for your character, showing you want in on the RP as well as what role you want to play. You can post your character's name and role even if you don't have their CS ready yet. Once you do, you can DM me and I will add them to the official Imara page so everyone can see who is in the tribe and potentially get some threads going. If you have any other questions, please let me know, including if you want to take some creative liberties with the concept with unique ideas! Thanks for all the interest!

Current available roles are:

Chief: One of the tribe’s influential members, chosen by either the Imara themselves or the current High Chief. There is no limit to the number of Chiefs at a given time, but to become one requires a great feat or other major contributions to the tribe.

Seers: Few in number, they keep the tribe’s history through an oral tradition, as well as give guidance to those of the tribe who seek it. They advise the High Chief alongside the other Chiefs.

Warriors: Typically the strongest of the tribe with the largest Imar, they are capable fighters with spear, javelin, and occasionally bow.

Scouts: These smaller, faster Imara search for potential feeding spots, as well as clearing paths for the rest of the tribe when traveling.

Foragers: Hunters and gatherers both, these comprise most of the tribe and procure food and water.

Weavers: These Imara typically have the smallest Imar, who help to create clothing and other useful items for day-to-day life.

Armorers: These Imara are responsible for creating simple weapons for the tribe, as well as using the shed skin of the Imar to create scaly armor for Imarin Warriors.

Musicians: Seldom few Imara are ever so gifted in music that they are allowed to simply create music, but from time to time exceptions are made. Imara musicians typically play music for a large portion of the day, helping to motivate and invigorate the rest of the tribe with their daily tasks.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Dingo
I will at some point @_@ make a scout I think! (I can't say when for sure, but know that i vibe with this and will make something , but will be slow xD)

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Last Origin