LFG Character’s First Steps

I am looking to start and rp with this character :) he is not completely done yet but he is getting there. But i just want to do afew maybe medium-long term threads with him. I got a few ideas also but I also wanna collaborate in our ideas.

One of them involved Yavvy have an attack in the middle of a battle, like a huge idk cyclops is attacking a village and they seem to have gotten caught in the worse of it then we go from there.

Or the accidentally start sending eachother letters and become pen pals and decide to meet up one day.

There are a lot more ideas for threads but those are the ones that are popping up in my tired mind as it is lol. Again I am willing to collaborate a story for this as well and maybe het a bit of a party going!

Hey! I'd love to start a thread with you, I'm a scholar from the college of Elbion who travels frequently, so if you have any ideas for a guy like mine that'd be fun!

Im down for helping out with some rp as well! Demyra has the uncanny tendency to just show up places, she travels long distances and is very curious about most things around her. Shes an elf who is dedicated to the pursuit of magic and of intelligence. Also the inability not to help when someone needs it.