LFG -chants- witch hunt -chants- and other rp ideas/plots

Asuego 'Susanna'

Cutter-Witch of the Laggend bog
Character Biography
Link
1) The apple of the thread, A witch hunt! Probably I won't even post that much at the start in this one since my witch won't even be taking that much of a strong role here (mostly that of an 'antagonist', well '' because it's all so morally gray, would be cool to see how other's deal with morally gray issues or if they perviece them as purely black/white) This is a rp I want to happen last but give most priority in assembling together, and no I don't want her to die, but near death sounds swell and exciting tbf! Any organisation willing to help out a village that can't stand to have a witch around, starting by saving some children that were turned into doves? (detective vibes, witcher-y plot maybe haa). I'd need another person to help plot with to have a streamlined fact progression.
2) Whatever reason any outsider might need a witch for, I'm open for suggestions.
3)
Since she knows conjuration, she could be requested to conjure forth the horned one, some kind of lesser diety that lives for the hunt and has to be 'defeated' for something cool or maybe a rare ingredient haha.
4) Open for some extra ideas, pre and post witch hunt. Want some aide or a person to help further your plot and Asuego can aid? Sure thing!

I mainly wanna get her kicked out and provide something more interesting to rp with for others. Let's see where this goes.
oh Idk or maybe you are interested in her cooking compnion, Ardomma, a spirit from the fire plane/realm.

Last edited:
Rice might be interested in commissioning a witch for something, or more like the demon in her head would be. Where are you planning for this to take place?

Perfect. Rice is always traveling around. She could have heard of Asuego's reputation and decided to see if she was all that people cracked her up to be. She might be interested in having her summon a demon. If Rice asked her to summon a specific demon would she be able to do that?

• Yay
Reactions: Asuego 'Sue'
She can generally conjure most nature based beings, however we can stretch that a little if say, Ardomma knows them, being a demon themselves.
Make sure to bring a nice enough offering though!

You can go ahead and start a thread and @me

If you wanna do your own thing with meeeee, come in come in.
the only thing that has to happen once is like 1) and 3)
everything else is game on happening multiple times

You want to get turned into a bird? (it would be temporary) I thought it might be interesting to turn the boy and maybe Olga if she is down, into birds to prevent witnesses. It would also provide fuel for that witch hunt you wanted.

Asuego has a very specific mentality.

She helps the women that got pregnant but do not desire children (to the disagreement of many that supposedly care for the woman's wellbeing)
She offers an easy and painless way out of life for those that would otherwise seek death in crueler ways, again to the disagreement of others.
etc.

And yeah i think just the notion that the boy got kidnapped and dragged to a witch with a bad reputation to be used as a blood sacrifice is probably enough of another drop in the bucket.
She might just keep him in her house for the time being and see if he can be used for something else rp wise.
Asuego doesen't do things out of malice though, it's just morally gray.

That makes sense. Also makes things interesting. Jadith, you can join if you want but Rice/Eoliaf is under no Obligation to not try to kill you or try to bleed you for blood magic or something. So you have been warned.

Welcome lol.

But the magic of asuego must be undisturbed, she's very no fishy business type.

I return to this mess.
We need more Asuego action.
Want something bad to happen to your character for wronging a witch or testing her temper too much?
or asu wronged you and you want some payback
Wimps for asu to mop the floor with, make her do her chores, that's the stuff, yeah?
or maybe you just wanna see how many bones a witch can break if pushed down some stairs

Or maybe something more insightful experimentation.
Non standard fantasy historic alchemy with a hint of standard fantasy alchemy why not. Lets get that magnum opus going!

Last edited:
Up you go.

Here are further ideas.

1) Get in contact with some gods of the pits, the gods of the depths, invoke lower gods of nature.
Need the aid of a deity? Need a servant from a demonic plane? Wanna have an avatar summoned to fight it for glory? Y'all come right here to the Back-Alley conjurer
2) She'll help you with your private troubles. ;)
3) Please can we summon the horned one and fight him!!
4) Need some stuff that's magical from nature, like ingerdients or whatnot, fight an ent or something to get a magical branch or whatever, why not.