LFG Calling all Undead and Necromancers. The Eternum rises!

TheGreenerGrey

The accidental bad guy
Tell me, brethren, are you tired of being hunted? Of being despised and hated for simply existing? For daring to go beyond what those doddering fools at the academy deem the limits of magic, and delving into the darkness of Necromancy? Well no more!

Recently, an ancient banshee known as Eilasandree Ival Faerachon has happened upon a new way of raising undead that combines portions of souls from still living beings to raise the dead, without sacrificing the lives of others. While this new technique may risk madness and a life not worth living for those drained, for necromancers all over this is revolutionary. Literally revolutionary, in fact, as soon a necromantic beacon is going to be sent out, calling any and all that are touched by the realm of Undeath towards it. There, the sparks of revolution are going to be founded, and a nation for all our brethren shall be forged through our strength!

--------------------------------

Right, basically i'm calling everyone with an undead or necromancer character to a single thread (they'll be ccalled by a beacon of necromantic energy), where they're gonna be offered a chance to join a new faction called 'The Eternum', which is basically just a nation for undead and necromancers to 'live' without being hunted like dogs. Any necromancers that apply will be given the secret as to how to use the new technique discovered by Eilasandree, and then sent off to raise as many people as they can (how they get the required bodies will be up to them). Any Undead will band together and march their way to the Etrejva tundra's southern shore, and from there we will need to establish a presence by negotiating with (or alternatively club over the head) any vikings and bear-shifters.

Wellllll, erm... I'll be there... for... different reasons. Just, you know. Being a supportive girlfriend?

I mean, if I really have to since the Necro controlling her is interested

Pretty sure that my Master and I will join in at one point or another.

I am still working on a presentable character sheet, but I am absolutely interested in this.

Right, so here's what's going down.

Any necromancer characters, please make a Chronicles thread showing you raising people at an ancient burial ground/battlefield/whatever. Feel free to use a few NPC necromancers as well.

Any Undead characters that can't raise corpses, we'll be making our way north. I dunno yet if we're gonna just like, skip there or RP walking. What do you think?

Viktor Grimr Albedo Rainie The Crimson Madonna Amankh Kaltar TTamark Celeste Tenebrea

EDIT: No clue how to tag peeps

• Yay
Reactions: Viktor
Maybe we should roleplay it? After all, it seems a bit unfair to make it so that nobody can react to the giant army of undead marching through.

• Yay
Reactions: Vand
It would make sense for those going directly North to wait somewhere along way for the others who are raising the army. That could provide a nice medium between a small to moderate time skip for all parties that doesn't completely skip ahead to the tundra.

Last edited:
ALRIGHT YOU LOT GUESS WHO'S BACK! Sorry i went MIA on you, I ended up suddenly living on me own and had a shit ton of tests. I am aware this died, but with the advent of this Pandemonium usurper of our place as the bad guys, i need you lot to do the undead thing and WAKE UP. We're going marching. We got bears to beat up and demons to demolish.