LFG Calling All Thieves

Character Biography
Link
You receive a letter. It has reached your hands in any number of possible ways. Perhaps a courier handed it to you, perhaps a bird dropped it in your lap, or perhaps it simply appeared at your door. It is sealed with a symbol you do not recognize: a small songbird. It reads:

Dear friend,

You do not know me, but I have heard of you. Word has reached me that you possess a certain set of skills. You have a knack for entering places you do not belong. I would like to employ these skills.

Elbion College holds something precious to me, and I require its retrieval. It will be dangerous, and it will be difficult.

Should you accept, meet me at the Black Toad tavern in Fairview. You will find it east of Elbion, along the Cairou. Look for the sparrow.

This letter will self-destruct in ten seconds.

CALLING ALL THIEVES

You services are requested for a heist into the catacombs of Elbion College! Danger! Adventure! Magical hijinks!

I need to check out a book, and I’m not paying late fees.

I am totally going to hop in on this. Gonna try to take a nap then work on writing up Qieane’s profile. Fortunately, I played her for more than a decade so it shouldn’t take me long to do!

• Cheer
Reactions: Yrael