Building Back Elbion

I've wanted to make characters for Elbion before, but the current state of the place made it hard. So, maybe I can contribute to this.

I'll have to see if I can think of a character. But I'd be happy join with this.

Small question for whoever might know something about Elbion though... Can you just make a character to serve as a professor there? Or is that somewhat restricted?

I've wanted to make characters for Elbion before, but the current state of the place made it hard. So, maybe I can contribute to this.

I'll have to see if I can think of a character. But I'd be happy join with this.

Small question for whoever might know something about Elbion though... Can you just make a character to serve as a professor there? Or is that somewhat restricted?
I don't think it is restricted, but might be best to ask someone like one of the staff.

Cahir
Is he from Elbion?

I finished making the bio (and magic). So, I'm good to rp whenever you're ready/when there's enough people.

To note, the Elbion wiki page has been updated to reflect changes from the last board event, Titanfall. It would be a good idea to give it a quick re-read so you know what the current landscape looks like.

• Yay
Reactions: Jasper Sterling