LFG - Quest Building an Empire to Rule the Seas

Are you interested in joining the as-of-yet unnamed aquatic civilization?

• Yes, sign me up! I'll make a character.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but good luck.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Cetus

Attention all Kivren and other denizens of the ocean, I have a proposition for you. Too long have the oceans been an open free-for-all that welcomed all manner of villainous pirates, scum, and miscellaneous other land dwellers. No, it is time that those who live within the tides take their rightful claim over it and expand to build an empire truly worthy of ruling the seas.

My character, Cetus, plans on building a true civilization for Kivren with the hopes of being recognized as a true political power, as opposed to the isolated and seperated pods that Kivren currently reside in. We'll likely be setting up our main center of power in Kiva and the Grotto, although we can venture into the mainland in search of allies and as we gain more reputation, diplomatic missions or even eventually war. After all, more people wishing to make a claim in the world there are can only make it more interesting.

Any aquatic themed characters will find a place here, from Kivren with a similar ambition, mages with an affinity for water to serve as allies, or even pirates willing to aid them as benefactors. If you don't have a character that would join us but would still like to organize an interaction, that's also fine. We'll be able to pay in fish and seashells.

Also, any names for this group would be appreciated, so if you do have any please feel free to suggest them.

- A very ambitious fish

• Cthuloo
Reactions: Szesh