Private Tales Blood Ties

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Victoria O'Connor

Red Vampire
Character Biography
Link
Greyrock Castle had seen more guests in recent weeks than it had in decades. From her conversations with a merchant king of Alliria to whispered allegiances in dark, underground ballrooms, Victoria O'Connor's small kingdom was about to become much bigger.

Today's guest would not be the same over-the-top reception as it had been for Tzuriel. It would not be attended by scores of servants and this suited Victoria just fine. A quiet, intimate meeting would be nice after all that, and she sat in the castle's library lazily reading over some dead poet's account of his trek across Amol Kalit. She liked the pretty words, but the accounts of sand wurms and bandits intrigued her more.

A single servant alerted her to her guest's arrival. "Bring her here. Oh, and bring..." she snapped her fingers, trying to remember the name of the thrall she was thinking of, "Rowena, that's it. Bring Rowena back with you."

The servant, a fully average looking human man, would receive Velera and usher her to the library, fetching the Rowena along the way.

A more casual Victoria would await Velera. She still wore a nice dress, but the black thing was not as lavish as her ballroom attire. It was nicely embroidered and flattered her form well enough, but it was a single layer of fabric as opposed to the petticoats and corsets of fancier affairs.

| Velera |​

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
Greyrock Castle had seen more guests in recent weeks than it had in decades. From her conversations with a merchant king of Alliria to whispered allegiances in dark, underground ballrooms, Victoria O'Connor's small kingdom was about to become much bigger.

Today's guest would not be the same over-the-top reception as it had been for Tzuriel. It would not be attended by scores of servants and this suited Victoria just fine. A quiet, intimate meeting would be nice after all that, and she sat in the castle's library lazily reading over some dead poet's account of his trek across Amol Kalit. She liked the pretty words, but the accounts of sand wurms and bandits intrigued her more.

A single servant alerted her to her guest's arrival. "Bring her here. Oh, and bring..." she snapped her fingers, trying to remember the name of the thrall she was thinking of, "Rowena, that's it. Bring Rowena back with you."

The servant, a fully average looking human man, would receive Velera and usher her to the library, fetching the Rowena along the way.

A more casual Victoria would await Velera. She still wore a nice dress, but the black thing was not as lavish as her ballroom attire. It was nicely embroidered and flattered her form well enough, but it was a single layer of fabric as opposed to the petticoats and corsets of fancier affairs.

| Velera |​

|@Victoria O’Connor|
Velera, with the permission of her master Lord Nosdyn, had gone to see Lady Victoria in her homeland of Greyrock. She travelled alone to avoid attention. And to make sure that her attire didn’t attract attention, and so that the sun didn’t kill her, she wore a long, deep hooded black cloak that missed the ground by two or three centimeters. In addition she wore a full face mask of silver.

She arrived in the kingdom when the quarter moon shone high in the clear night sky. Her hood down and her mask off. She had approached the castle and let them know that she was there to see Victoria, and they confirmed that she was expected, as she had sent a letter a week prior to departure.

A man came to bring her to Victoria, and picked up a female thrall on the way. Velera beamed at Victoria as she entered, and bowed, “Mistress Victoria. It’s absolutely wonderful to see you again!”

She unclasped her cloak and set it aside, revealing her own clothes before sitting down. Her steel collar sheened softly in the low light of room. “How have you been Mistress? It’s been some time.”

Victoria stood as Velera entered, setting down her book and moving gracefully to her guest. "Velera," she started, but was caught off guard by what the vampire had waiting beneath her cloak. Victoria was no puritan, but even she was jolted by what she saw. "It is good to see you. I have been well..." she trailed off, sanguine eyes hungrily washing over Velera's body.

She blinked, collecting herself. "I hope your journey was pleasant. Guillome, leave us. Rowena come here." she commanded, waving away her butler and beckoning the thrall girl forward. She was young, thin, and beautiful, with straight black hair and kind, albeit glassed-over, eyes.

"I thought you might want some refreshment," she continued to Velera, indicating the thrall with a flourish of her hand. "Is she to your liking? I have plenty others in variety. Perhaps you'd prefer something stronger?"

• Love
Victoria stood as Velera entered, setting down her book and moving gracefully to her guest. "Velera," she started, but was caught off guard by what the vampire had waiting beneath her cloak. Victoria was no puritan, but even she was jolted by what she saw. "It is good to see you. I have been well..." she trailed off, sanguine eyes hungrily washing over Velera's body.

“It’s good to hear Mistress. I’m glad you’ve been well.” She said watching with a sly grin as she was gazed upon. “Hungry aren’t we? Well don’t feel the need to wait, touch, taste, eat your fill!”

She blinked, collecting herself. "I hope your journey was pleasant. Guillome, leave us. Rowena come here." she commanded, waving away her butler and beckoning the thrall girl forward. She was young, thin, and beautiful, with straight black hair and kind, albeit glassed-over, eyes.

“It was. Boring. But pleasant.” She said with a smile, sitting down on the couch with her hostess, leaning sensually, tauntingly against her side, making sure to keep her backside elevated and one hand on it at all times, while the other gripped the upper front of Victoria’s dress, in a very particular spot. If Victoria were anything like she was at the ball, she’d either approve or punish her for it, she’d be happy with either.

"I thought you might want some refreshment," she continued to Velera, indicating the thrall with a flourish of her hand. "Is she to your liking? I have plenty others in variety. Perhaps you'd prefer something stronger?"

She stood up and ran a hand up the thrall’s hip, and with a purr said, “she’s beautiful. Normally I feed from convicted criminals, tough and strong is usually what I have to eat. I look forward to this little morsel,” She kissed the woman’s neck, “shall I entertain you while I sate my thirst, Mistress? I’d be more than happy to oblige.”

Well don’t feel the need to wait, touch, taste, eat your fill!”

Victoria's lips turned to a devilish smirk at Velera's invitation, but she held herself back, choosing to recline instead and enjoy the sensation of the woman against her. Like all vampires, there was no heat to her body, but her skin was soft and smooth, and her figure was hard to ignore being so shamelessly flaunted.

“Shall I entertain you while I sate my thirst, Mistress? I’d be more than happy to oblige.”

Victoria's smirk parted to reveal her pristine fangs. "Please do, I've had nothing but books to amuse me for weeks."

Rowena shivered at Velera's touch, and her arms twisted at her sides as though they were unsure whether to embrace the creature or push her away. Her neck was undamaged, having been allowed to heal for some time, and her blood should be running full and hot once more.

• Yay
Victoria's lips turned to a devilish smirk at Velera's invitation, but she held herself back, choosing to recline instead and enjoy the sensation of the woman against her. Like all vampires, there was no heat to her body, but her skin was soft and smooth, and her figure was hard to ignore being so shamelessly flaunted.

So she chose to wait, that’s fine, delayed gratification was always better. While she cuddled up to her subserviently, she decided to ask a question. “Would I be correct in assuming that you received the package my Master sent you alongside with the letter announcing my visit? Have you seen the contents?”

Victoria's smirk parted to reveal her pristine fangs. "Please do, I've had nothing but books to amuse me for weeks."

Rowena shivered at Velera's touch, and her arms twisted at her sides as though they were unsure whether to embrace the creature or push her away. Her neck was undamaged, having been allowed to heal for some time, and her blood should be running full and hot once more.

Velera glanced back with a smile, “yes Mistress.”

She slid her hands to the woman’s shoulders, and pulled the loose necked dress from her body, leaving her clad only in undergarments. They’d come off too soon enough. But for Now, Velera settled with the two of them being only partially skyclad. She laid the girl down, and gently grabbed her wrists to pin her hands above her head while she straddled the woman’s pelvis. She kissed her full on the lips, long and sensually, while making sure her hips gyrated to entertain her watching Mistress. Then her mouth went lower and gently bit into her artery.

This was when a difference in their strains of vampirism May come to light. Velera’s strain of vampirism was one of temptation, and often, if not always, made the vampire look very healthy and very well shaped, women got more curvy, men got bigger muscles. And it often boosted their testosterone or estrogen depending on gender, making them far better at seducing people. But there was also another detail, their saliva, when put in the bloodstream triggered a very high release of dopamine, making a bite from her strain almost on par with sexual pleasure. So the woman let out a loud, happy moan as she was fed from.

• Wow
Reactions: Victoria O'Connor
Velera did not disappoint, and although Victoria had not expected to indulge herself so early into the vampire's visit, she did not regret this turn of events. She bit her lips, and her fingers ran absent-mindedly over her collarbone as she watched the pair.

The thrall's cry of ecstasy brought a soft hum from Victoria's throat, and her own hand found itself roaming further down her body. She made a mental note to keep a better hold of herself during their actual negotiations, to not allow Velera's unabashed sex appeal to cloud her judgement. With that squared away, Victoria was content to fall into the more basal delights that were offered.

She had to blink a few times to make sure what she was seeing was real. Velera was... changing? Subtly, but surely she had not been quite so voluptuous before?

"What manner of demon have I let into my home?" she asked playfully, watching Velera move. Her own heart was beating heavily, a half-remembered instinct from a mortal life, serving no true purpose other than to elevate her thrill.

"Make her squirm," she commanded.

• Yay
Velera did not disappoint, and although Victoria had not expected to indulge herself so early into the vampire's visit, she did not regret this turn of events. She bit her lips, and her fingers ran absent-mindedly over her collarbone as she watched the pair.

The thrall's cry of ecstasy brought a soft hum from Victoria's throat, and her own hand found itself roaming further down her body. She made a mental note to keep a better hold of herself during their actual negotiations, to not allow Velera's unabashed sex appeal to cloud her judgement. With that squared away, Victoria was content to fall into the more basal delights that were offered.

Velera glanced back, her eyes letting off a mischievous wine red glow, a subtle one but definitely there. She looked at Victoria’s roaming hand and looked back at her face knowingly. She may be the one to be on a leash, but she was in control,just as much as Victoria was, if not more, and on a more base level too. And she made no attempt to hide it, she simply continued to tease and tempt her hostess.

She had to blink a few times to make sure what she was seeing was real. Velera was... changing? Subtly, but surely she had not been quite so voluptuous before?

"What manner of demon have I let into my home?" she asked playfully, watching Velera move. Her own heart was beating heavily, a half-remembered instinct from a mortal life, serving no true purpose other than to elevate her thrill.

She pulled away from the Thrall’s neck with a sultry laugh, “A demon? Perhaps. But a demon you will have no regrets with. I’ll explain the nature of my vampirism once we’re done.” Then she, with an elevation of her backside returned to feeding.

"Make her squirm," she commanded.

It wasn’t exactly hard to follow those particular instructions. The thrall was already in such ecstasy that she was wriggling uncontrollably, and Velera was far from done as she drank slowly to savor the taste. She wouldn’t kill the woman, but she’d definitle make her feel weak in the knees from more than just excitement.

Once she had been drained of four sixths of her blood Velera ceased, and pulled away, then kissed the injury in an almost loving manner, and the two round puncture marks began to heal, not completely immediately, but they scabbed over almost instantly, the following day there’d be no marks there.

Velera returned to her Mistress’s side, and lying down kissed her own neck right where she’d bite her if she were to feed. “Shall I show you my ways mistress?”

• Cthuloo
Reactions: Victoria O'Connor