Private Tales Blood Money

Victoria O'Connor

Red Vampire
Character Biography
Link
The new moon meant an especially dark night, and those were Victoria's favorite. The stars blazed more brilliantly and the swirling infinity of the cosmos could be seen far above. Down below, the sounds of waves crashing against jagged black rocks dominated the background.

In the grand entry hall of Greyrock Castle, Victoria stood atop a large stone staircase. Rich, red carpets had been laid down and ran from the heavy wooden doors and up the steps, splitting where she stood to go in either direction to the upper levels of the dark fortress. Tapestries, taken from various lands, adorned the walls on either side, and the highest ranking house servants stood alongside the carpet, ready to serve their new guests. Many of them appeared subdued and glassy-eyed, but the man and woman nearest the door, dressed in the finest clothes, were bright and alert with charming smiles.

Outside the iron-wrought doors the carpet extended into the courtyard. Bright torchlight illuminated the entryway, and groundskeepers and more servants stood ready to receive travelers and to carry their effects to their respective rooms. Stablehands stood ready to feed and water the horses after their long journey, and fresh red roses had been set up in honor of the occasion.

Victoria stood with hands clasped in front, wearing her typical color palate of deep red and black. The necklace she wore was silver and adorned with several large rubies, and it complemented the rings upon her slender, ivory fingers. When the heavy doors were pulled open, she began her descent with arms open in greeting.

"Welcome, friends, to Greyrock. I do hope your journey was comfortable." Her voice was warm honey wrapped in silk, and she was flanked by four very attractive young women as she glided down the steps and up the red carpet. "Please relax and allow my servants to attend to you. We have baths drawn and a warm meal prepared."

• Cheer
Reactions: Tzuriel Alanthis

Tzuriel Alanthis

Merchant King Of Arethil
Character Biography
Link
He re-read the letter for the tenth time to make sure he wasn't mistaken as to who was inviting him... Yes, it was still Victoria O'Connor, the vampire he met at a birthday celebration in Alliria. During their acquaintance she hinted at her desire to do business with him, and with her letter she confirmed that it was for the sake of herself and the lands under her reign.
At the time her presence had put him ill at ease when his senses told him that she was a vampire, he had since then become a better master of himself and he was confident that he won't be at a disadvantage here.
When his caravan of trade wagons arrived in Castle Greyrock he was traveling in a carriage much like a noble would, though he was not a noble.

By this point he was less wary of the fact that he was entering a sovereign vampires den and more curious as to what sort of agreement they could come to. He was very much aware of what he could offer, but he wanted to play his cards close to his chest until he knew for sure of what she could offer him.

Traveling with him and in other carriages he brought some of his most skilled tradesmen to complete his entourage, including his close friend Ryado Eldemitri.
He was confident in his own skills and a merchant, but he wanted people he could rely on incase of the one percent chance that this is all a plot to take his blood or punish him for curing his vampirism. A clear paper trail led straight to this place should he not return within a reasonable amount of time.

As the carriage pulled up into the court yard and he stepped out onto the red carpet he had to admit that this was certainly a grand welcome, and they literally rolled out the red carpet for them!
Servants took their luggage and he and his people were ushered into the presence of the lady of the castle who welcomed them just as grandly!
"Welcome, friends, to Greyrock. I do hope your journey was comfortable."
Tzuriel gave her a warm smile and stepped forward as he and his companions bowed low, "Thank you for your gracious hospitality, Mistress O'Connor! It's truly an honor to be in your presence once more in continuation of our last meeting and we humbly accept your invitation."
He looked up and his blue eyes met hers accompanied by a teasing smirk, almost as if a hilarious joke just crossed his mind and he couldn't wait to share it, but it soon melted back into a cheerful greeting as he stepped closer and chastely kissed her hand.
"We would indeed enjoy a warm bath after our hard road. Your kindness knows no bounds, my lady."
He released her hand slowly, reluctantly, he knew what kind of danger those pretty hands concealed, but just as his first vampire encounter, he didn't mind at all.

• Love
Reactions: Victoria O'Connor

Victoria O'Connor

Red Vampire
Character Biography
Link
Victoria’s eyes flickered from Tzuriel to each of his guests in turn as they bowed. She had not met any of them before, although one looked almost familiar… had he been at the gala as well? She could not remember.

Tzuriel’s lips were warm on her hand. Very warm. The warmth of living flesh, a heat that gave a pleasure stopping just short of pain. She could feel the hair on her neck tingle, and while he was not her normal choice in prey, she could do far, far worse.

Tzuriel would be quite safe, of course, as would his traveling party. She had not lured them here as a trap nor under any false pretenses. She had been, for once, entirely truthful in her motivation: business and prosperity for all parties involved.

”Master Alanthis, ever the charmer. It is good to see you again.” She took his arm, gently intertwining her cool arms with his as a servant beckoned them to follow. Up the stairs they would go and to the left. There would be rooms provided for all of his company, but none would compare to his personal accommodations. A guest suite, smaller only than Victoria’s own chambers, awaited him. He would have a view of the dark sea, and when the sun rose he would be able to see the farmlands stretching to the north.

”You must tell me what news there is from Alliria, and of your travels. I do miss the energy of the city from time to time.” They approached the large, gilded doors to his chambers. ”Ah, but you are tired.”

The doors opened, as Victoria disentangled herself. “My girls will take care of you,” she said silkily, and two of the young women who had been flanking them stepped forward. One was raven haired, the other blonde, and both were extraordinarily beautiful. “I have asked them to attend to your every need, so do not be shy,” she touched his arm gently, Every need. Please, bathe and rest. When you are ready, someone will be at your door to lead you to dinner.”

She turned to go, and unless Tzuriel had any other parting words, she would meet him downstairs in the grand hall. One of the girls placed comforting, warm hands on Tzuriel’s shoulders, while the other would close the door behind them.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Tzuriel Alanthis

Tzuriel Alanthis

Merchant King Of Arethil
Character Biography
Link
”Master Alanthis, ever the charmer. It is good to see you again."
"Likewise!" He agreed as she looped her arm in his. They followed the servants and one by one his people were dropped off at their respective rooms to freshen up.
He couldn't help but grin when they came to his guest room, of course save the best for last. He knew when he was being buttered up, fortunately he enjoyed the attention of being buttered up!

”You must tell me what news there is from Alliria, and of your travels. I do miss the energy of the city from time to time.”
”Ah, but you are tired."
He shrugged as he turned to face her. "Not as tired as you might think, but I will certainly freshen up!"

“My girls will take care of you,”
“I have asked them to attend to your every need, so do not be shy,”
Every need. Please, bathe and rest. When you are ready, someone will be at your door to lead you to dinner.”
The blatant offer of her two beautiful servants was tempting... The girls were exotic and almost as alluring as their mistress with their own subservient charms.
"I'll put them to good use then, again thank you for your hospitality! I will be down shortly."

He went into the richly decorated guest room with the two ladies in tow. A hot water bath was prepared and he moved to the center of the room, without even instructing them they started removing his clothing, first his travel coat, then his boots, then his shirt and trousers. He watched the two servants as they stripped him and tried not to stare at his built frame.

He lowered himself into the bathtub with a sigh and leaned back to relax. Two pairs of talented hands started massaging his shoulders and working the stress of the day out of his muscles.

• Devil
Reactions: Victoria O'Connor