LFG Big Bad seeks noble heroes to be thwarted by

Lazlo Harkon

"Lord" of Carrion Gulch
Character Biography
Link
Aight so:
The Army of the Damned need opponents! Needs clout! Needs... maybe some impetus to get moving?

Anyone interested in being the good guys? Lazlo is seeking new recruits, often at sword point, and to cause a little havoc while hunting down a once-notorious warrior's cairn.

I'm also looking for either some dreadlord of lackies of a Dreadlord to spark off the Army of the Damned, as a personal reason to get the boys together could be interesting.

In either case, I'm ready to do villainy. Which orphanages, puppy shelters, or holy sites do I need to destroy to get some yuppie heroes to try and stop me?

• Yay
Reactions: Kony and Ermengarde
Aight bet

What've we got to work with? I can swear 200 Damned plus some Zykonii cossacks in support. I'd prefer the most morally objectionable method to achieve an aim, say, magic icons or clues to the cairn of Vulfert.

Oh the poor baby... yes, yes please, I want to see how that goes.

So an attack on a Wend city on the Bystra river; or is there another locale that makes more sense?

• Yay
Reactions: Selina Della Altas
I have a wizard who can be involved. Never did any combat with her yet but I've been looking forward to it!
proxy.php

Question Selina, can you see spirits? If so you might be able to see the vague area where Lazlo is, due to 8k+ dead souls haunting him, and all that.

• Yay
Reactions: Selina Della Altas