LFG B L O O D H O U N D [Plotting for Vanya]

Vanya Valentine

B L O O D H O U N D
Character Biography
Link
proxy.php

"The Great Hunt beckons to us all young wolf. Will you answer the call?"

The Great Hunt: Referencing the faith in which The Huntress adheres to 'The Great Hunt' is considered the primary focus of this character from a storytelling perspective. She searches the stars for worthy prey that can provide her with a true challenge so that she may please The Allfathers in her quest for apotheosis in the eyes of The Old Hunters. She does however abide by a strict code of honor that prevents her from hunting wildly, the Law of The Hunt can be explained in detail for those interested but know that Vanya will only consider truly dangerous and powerful individuals for the ritual. Her favored prey tends to be trained knights, powerful mages, demons and spirits, and other exceptionally challenging prey.

Blood Ritual: Referring to newly turned Vycans, The Huntress is among the very last of her nearly extinct species and as a result she does have an interest in siring new Vycans such as herself. Although she tends to be picky with her chosen Vanya greatly considers survivors of her hunts or those who display an unwavering bravery in the face of death or simply those with the heart and courage to defy any odds stacked against them. For those interested in becoming involved with The Great Hunt and Vanya as one of her kind may find value in a plot involving this.

The Dark Mistress: For those who would potentially like a master to teach them all manner of dark arts and Black Magic are welcome to suggest something. Vanya, while not being closely with any faction or group does possess a wealth of knowledge and is always willing to teach what she knows to those who are eager and willing to learn. Especially when it comes to rebuilding the Valentine Name.

Anything Else: Despite her themes Vanya is designed to be highly versatile which allows her to be thrown into any setting or scenario. So feel free to suggest your own plots or ideas and i'm sure we can work something out~

Looking forward to plotting with you all <3

A good hunt makes for a good thread! IC Ktaris could whisper potentially thrill-seeking and challenging targets to her, and we might hunt them together. Anyone that is close to a 'discovery' of any kind, good or ill, it makes no odds. Wizards and learned sages would be common targets for Ktaris, or politicians behind lots of guarded traps and tricks that were close to learning something. Warlords that were close to unifying a realm would be good picks for him or terrifying monsters that held some discovery he'd rather not let others find out about.

I imagine given her character bearing and type he'd come to her with a few names and see if she wanted to pick one out of the group.

I am very much interested in the option of the Great Hunt, though, I'd be guessing that it simply is just the easiest one to enter into. Would you like to exchange the details of the plot through a private conversation perchance?

Curious indeed. A great hunt for the sake of the Old Hunters.

I wonder if the Swordsman(Traecon) can join this exotic journey. He does need sharpening of his sword.

A good hunt makes for a good thread! IC Ktaris could whisper potentially thrill-seeking and challenging targets to her, and we might hunt them together. Anyone that is close to a 'discovery' of any kind, good or ill, it makes no odds. Wizards and learned sages would be common targets for Ktaris, or politicians behind lots of guarded traps and tricks that were close to learning something. Warlords that were close to unifying a realm would be good picks for him or terrifying monsters that held some discovery he'd rather not let others find out about.

I imagine given her character bearing and type he'd come to her with a few names and see if she wanted to pick one out of the group.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm sure V would be interested in such things it would just depend on how it is done i suppose lol.

Why not! Wanna PM?

Sure bud ^^. Sorry i took so long to reply to this~

I am very much interested in the option of the Great Hunt, though, I'd be guessing that it simply is just the easiest one to enter into. Would you like to exchange the details of the plot through a private conversation perchance?

You can DM me for sure ^^

Curious indeed. A great hunt for the sake of the Old Hunters.

I wonder if the Swordsman(Traecon) can join this exotic journey. He does need sharpening of his sword.

I don't see why not. Vanya does not like to share her prey specifically but having company along a hunt could be fun. Especially if there is enough prey for everyone~

Sorry for taking so long to reply to this. Was never notified there were replies plus RL came and bodyslammed me into a swamp so that is my bad. For any of you still interested in this just DM me or if you wanna all group up for a campaign or something just reply here xD. This LFG is also still open <3