Around but busy!

thegraywatcher

OOC Account
I'm still around everyone! Been busy and it isn't looking to be slowing down any time soon. If I owe you posts I am still interested in continuing those threads if you are. Just hit me up to remind me I owe and I will get to it as soon as I can! I'm just going to be slower than normal responding. If you want to drop a thread with me also just let me know. I understand why you would and it won't hurt my feelings any. RP is about enjoying writing together and slow moving threads can sap the fun out of RP.

So once again just let me know what you want to do and please have some patience! Hopefully can get back to spending more time with you wonderful people soon.

Hope things settle down for ya, Gray, we'll be here when you are good and ready.

When you get time i do want that tinker post but no rush obviously :)

So update for yall. I'm busier than before at work and got my family vacation starting next week. Reason for being busier at work is due to me taking a promotion. They actually expect me to do things now. How dreadful!

Anyways I'm going to try to post over the vacation if I get a chance and after I adjust to my new work load. Glad to see all the new faces around the place and hopefully will get a chance to actually say hi soon.

• Yay
Reactions: Empyrean