Roleplay OOC Apply to the College of Elbion!

Kara Orin

Elbion College
Character Biography
Link
Apply here!

People flood into Elbion to attempt to get a spot in the known world's most prestigious magic school. Do you have what it takes? Or would you rather contribute to the chaos as tourists flood to this city?!

• Yay
Reactions: Alani Delkera
Hi, i am thinking of joining in the fray. I have a character in the works that would be perfect for this and I was wondering if the noble npc boy could be her brother. It would make for some interesting interactions and a good segway to introduce my character to the story.

Hi, i am thinking of joining in the fray. I have a character in the works that would be perfect for this and I was wondering if the noble npc boy could be her brother. It would make for some interesting interactions and a good segway to introduce my character to the story.

I love it. Bring it on!

• Yay
Reactions: Alani Delkera
Hey there! I've got a college graduate who does research for the college and occasionally teaches, he doesn't have magical abilities but he's very knowledgeable about many academic and magical things, I don't suppose you're looking for a professor for this thread?

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
Hey there! I've got a college graduate who does research for the college and occasionally teaches, he doesn't have magical abilities but he's very knowledgeable about many academic and magical things, I don't suppose you're looking for a professor for this thread?

The more the merrier!

For those involved or wishing to get involved, Discord channel #college-of-elbion has been made in our Discord chat!