LFG Anyone up for Some Good Ol' Dishonored Trio(esk) Adventures?

Cauldwin Talson Valfnyr

The Butcher of Alliria
Character Biography
Link
I've been thinking this one up for a while, I'd like to create a small group of downcast/crestfallen/otherwise dishonored warriors that walk the realm. Their are a lot of mages and rogues and other such things that follow similar arcs, but I've yet to see a tale of Men-at-Arms seeking redemption and/or honor.

It'll most likely be a small group (sorry penitent crusaders) cutting their way though monsters, soldiers, brigands and other such things in the world, starting in the outskirts of Amol-kilat. Anyone interested?

Ha! I love it... the unholy love-child of Cú Chulainn and a silent hill monster, the Dovahkiin, and Sinbad walk into a bar...

All jokes aside, I'd love to have Szesh along for the ride. As for Brynneld I like the astatic and would like to have him along for the ride but I'm having trouble finding his complete bio. What should I expect from him?

Szesh

Brynneld

Edit: sorry for replying on my main account lads! Seems system was having a bit of a hiccup from me switching between them too frequently or you know... it's a P. I. C. N. I. C.

• Yay
Reactions: Szesh