LFG Any active Templar?

Technically, he's having questions ever since the Gorinsbin incident. He might still be with the Templars but he's not reconciled himself with what's happened yet.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Heike Eisen
I'm saying that I'm here! I just don't know for how long he'll actually be officially part of the Templars. He might even recognize Heike from the Gorinsbin incident and probably have his final struggle with his Duties vs his beliefs.

I'm saying that I'm here! I just don't know for how long he'll actually be officially part of the Templars. He might even recognize Heike from the Gorinsbin incident and probably have his final struggle with his Duties vs his beliefs.

I don't know man, lol, I got the vibe that Elijah was terribly on the fence. Like Schrodinger's Templar or something: we won't know if he is or isn't a Templar until observed :p

Elijah Khalo Celasaer

Im still here!

*insert shockroo*

Damn, I don't know why, but I thought Saul was dead.

Saul Talith

Either of you interested in hearing my pitch?

Alrighty, here it is:

Heike is currently pursuing a cure for her vampirism, not only desperately wanting it but seeing it as a necessary and inevitable step in her quest to rally her people restore Reikhurst (her home) from ruin. She gains information that an old--now perished--Chapter of Templar may potentially have a cure. Problem: this information is vague, but one thing that's for certain is that this secret (whatever it truly is) is locked in the Sanctum of the Chapter's ancient fort. A Sanctum that can only be opened by other Templar. So Heike has to: set up a meeting with Templar, convince them not only to not strike her dead on the spot, but to help her into the Sanctum in search of the secret.

Inside the Sanctum likely won't be all quiet either, for added danger. There could be some good opportunities to build Templar lore. The secret may or may not be what Heike needs, and even if it is, there could be a real chance at death I'm thinking--if she is not adequately prepared.

That's the framework of the idea. Room for additions and adjustments.

Also, sorry Halo for this coming out of the blue, but it's been over a month since activity in "The Proud Daughter." I'm keen on moving Heike forward. *sweatdrop*

Saul Talith Elijah Khalo Celasaer

I'm down!

Though actually you may have better luck with my other Templar so I'd likely use him;

I remember when I got this idea for a Templar thread, one of the first things I thought of was: "Well crap, are there any active Templars? Wait, how about the new one Kasim made." Then I checked that Hunting Gods thread and saw he was deleted and was like, oh...RIP him.

Gonna give him a new lease on account life for this thread then, Kasim? :D

Saul Talith

If characters dont get much traction I usually tend to pop them out until I see an opportunity to put them back into play. Keeps my account list less cluttered.

I'll throw him back to life when I get home :D

If characters dont get much traction I usually tend to pop them out until I see an opportunity to put them back into play. Keeps my account list less cluttered.

Ahhhh, I see.

Well then, when you get back home:

proxy.php

That's the associated thread.

If it's fine with Kasim, it's fine with me. *insert thumbs up from Discord here*

And I'm certainly down for this thread being an opportunity for the expansion of Templar lore, or even specifically lore related to Alaric or Lexi and their Chapters. I've got some default ideas of my own, but I welcome all :D

Lexi Quinzell Alaric