Another New Face

Adonis Thedas

The Warrior Merchant
Character Biography
Link
After a day of catching up on the rules, lore and gaining a general sense of the map used for Arethil, I've finally created an account at 7:39 in the morning. I don't usually create introductory post in the "Welcome!" threads of role-playing sites, but I've found that it's almost needed in Chronicles RP. There's a sense of kinship in this site that I haven't found in other sites so I believe I may very well stay a while. Also, while I'm new to the site I've been role-playing for 6+ years now, so don't worry about any incompetence on my part (not to say I'm not still incompetent on other matters). I look forward to seeing what this site can offer me and vice-versa. Please treat me kindly... or don't I guess that's really up to you.

Oh wow before I post this thread let me introduce my IRL self.
  • My name is Brandon
  • I'm a college student in the U.S. of A.
  • I'm 100% Latino
  • I have a job !WOW!
  • I have a car !BIGGERWOW!
  • I occasionally have friends !SLIGHTLYBIGGERTHANTHELASTWOW!
  • I've run out of things to say about myself !THISISUNFORTUNATELYTHEBIGGESTWOW!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a character to create (or sleep to catch up on).

Nice to meet you !MEDIOCREWOW!

Great to see some new faces on the website, hope to write with you soon and see what kind of character you come up with.

: D

• Yay
Reactions: Adonis Thedas
Welcome to Chronicles.

We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly atmosphere and welcoming community. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to reach out and ask!