LFG - Quest Anathaeum Quest Board

Selene

Lady of Dusk
Character Biography
Link

Some quest prompts geared towards the Knights of Anathaeum and associated characters! These threads are not DM'ed by anyone in particular (unless otherwise posted), but instead are intended as a creativity boost to get new adventures rolling. AKA feel free to make stuff up and have fun with the plots. Other characters outside the order can participate in these threads too, but you have to find a Knight to go with you.

And if you want to submit your own adventure prompt, feel free to post it below and I'll update the page :]

More violence, less violets

In the blighted land of the Balewoods, the spriggan Seed Mother tends to her garden. The Balewoods are a harsh landscape with few resources, and so she sends one of her underlings to gather more fertilizer.
OOC Notes: This open plot is being run by [redacted]!

The Chrysanthemum King

Syr Nathaniel Accolon of the Southern March, loved by his people, was once a Wyld Knight of the Order, who returned to his home to rule after his father the late Baron Accolon's death. Now he has gone missing. In his chambers where he was last seen, purple chrysanthemums grow wild, the only evidence of something amiss. The flower has long been a symbol of the Knights of Anathaeum, and the people of his barony have turned their blame to the Order. Best find Syr Accolon, and quickly, before the townsfolk storm the monastery looking for him themselves.
OOC Notes: A fanciful and grim tale in the spirit of Arthurian legends.

Nine and Ninety Nine Tries

As far as memory stretches back, a mysterious illness has plagued the peoples of the Valen Wilds - a corruption-induced sickness that blackens hearts and drives mortals mad. Many die from the blighted illness right away, and those that do not are turned to monsters, unrecognizable even to their own kin. Long has a cure been sought, to no avail. A young woman by the name of Heather Whitehorn thinks she is close - but she needs help acquiring the last ingredient for her spell. Will this be the breakthrough that ends the curse, or merely another in a long line of failures?​
OOC Notes: Arnor and Osuin have volunteered for this quest, but there is room for more :>

Big Fish

Segale of the Twin Branch has been seen again swimming in the waters of the Wda river. The great fish spirit has long been dormant, and its return bodes well for the surrounding forest. However, an old wives tale says that each one of Segale's scales will grant a wish if the great fish is caught. Some lordling has decided this tale is true, and has put a bounty out, attracting all kinds of disreputable characters. Captain Selene seems especially perturbed by this - she has sanctioned full retaliation against the bounty hunters. Secure Segale's safety, by any means necessary.​
OOC Notes: This plot will be DM'd by Bees?

In Some Places, They are Considered a Delicacy

Spring has sprung, and with it, so too have the macroslugs in the garden. Take heed, brave knight, for these are no ordinary garden slugs, these are the giant slugs of the ancient wilds, who have slumbered beneath the earth long before the Monastery itself was built. Most are between the size of a large dog and a horse, but some say of slugs even larger. Still, venerable as they are, we can’t have them eating our crops. See to it that they are removed. If it is possible to do so without loss of life, your reward shall be doubled.​
OOC Notes: A more lighthearted thread for squires and above, no supervision needed.

Last edited:
Putting feelers out for Petra to take on the quest of: That Whisper in the Night, with others! Still need to get her there and fully initiated and whatnot. But planning for future RP in case anyone is interesteddddd

• Yay
Reactions: Arnor Skuldsson
As of SEPT 12th the quest board has been updated and all prompts are open to be claimed!
No threads have been started yet. I will update the page with links when they are.

I'd like Arnor to meet a Knight- he's a sort of wandering hunter and monster slayer, so the ninety-nine tries and the slug thread sound like a good time. I'll hop in with anyone, if anyone wants to start a specific thread

• Wonder
Reactions: Osuin
I'm putting Dejan down for The Chrysanthemum King. I'm trying to get these Green Knight vibes FOR REAL.

He only got one arm though, so he could use a hand
proxy.php

• Aww
Reactions: Zafir