LFG - Quest An assortment of (3) quests with loot.

Sathirena

Character Biography
Link
lootgibus.png
THE ETERNUM NEEDS YOUR HELP

A new project is taking shape, led by Sathirena. The construction of a lighthouse, the best lighthouse in the whole of Arethil.
This may need the aid of multiple different groups to acquire some of the best materials and minds

Assassination - Being taken care of
» We will require one of the best architects in Arethil, he can be found in Oban. His name is Antoni Loos. Surely he will not want to work for the Eternum, but we have ways of making him work.« The constable offered an enchanted dagger. »Trap his soul with this dagger and bring both his body and the dagger to us «

Fetch Quest
» Now, every lighthouse needs this, or at least, the most technically advanced lighthouses need it. We commissioned a lense to be constructed in Sey'Kube, « the quartermaster slid a proof of commission and purchase. » It has already been paid, your task is to pick it up and transport it here. IF EVEN A SCRATCH IS FOUND ON ANY OF THE LENSES, we will feed you to the roost. Now now, off you go.«

Theft
» It seems we cannot simply borrow Myteria's Book on Magically Adaptive Mortar. Thus, we have come to the conclusion that we could simply take it from The Collage of Elbion's library and not tell them. I assume the book would not be missed. I heard it is located in the forbidden section, for whatever reason.«

Find
»It would be certianly useful to find Sathirena's skelletal body. It was last seen in the Spine near the old Dragon Keeper village, and we have no idea where it may have ended up. It is charred black below the neck and white on the head. « The quartermaster stared at you for a good minute. »YES, this has everything to do with the construction of the lighthouse, now go.«

The Eternum will take care of the labour part of the equation, like masonry and hauling the goods up a mountain.

And of course, the rewards.

Now, your deeds will be apropriately rewarded, with some of the finests goods found in our haul.
  • Rare Eretejvan blue dragon egg shells. These egg shells belong to eggs with a leght of one meter, they will be distributed in sacks, each weighting some 10.5 pounds. If you are in luck you may be able to reconstruct an egg or find a larger complete shape within the sacks. The egg shells resonate in frost magics and make fine alchemical or magical reagents.
  • Sacks of potatoes. Grown from Steve's famous garden of course. They're excellent potatoes. (Or perhaps Sathirena just wants to get rid of them.)
  • 1 skelletal pufferfish thrall/pet. It flies and will glow in your chosen pastel colour. (It will last some 5-9 years or so before the magic will wane, but we won't tell you that.)

Last edited:
Sathirena I can do opposition. Pretty sure Sarael's deity doesn't like undead or those who associate with undead. Or make undead. Or "evil" in general. So while she wouldn't necessarily help with these, maybe her Order is on the other side of things?

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Sathirena
I am up for joining the assassination questline.
As a solo or team depending if others want to join or not

Last edited:
  • Cthuulove
Reactions: Sathirena
Perfect, then y'all three could take care of the assassination~
I'll put that under being taken care of.
Make sure to report to the eternal city for your desired rewards >:)