Letters A Thief's Love Begets...

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Rainie

The Charming Bard
Character Biography
Link
To My Charming Lady,

I hope this letter finds you well, for I am quite well. I doubt I’ve ever been in better spirits. For as I have dallied in the ports of Elbion, I have found a few things that may be if interest for you.

I met a wonderfully interesting barber, of all things. He cuts hair and tells marvelous tales. Our meeting coincided with a tip I had received of a well-to-do family who was not so well-to-do. I ransacked a wealthy house of valuable items of the necromatic arcane, which I have sent just behind this letter.

You will receive a ring of a skull carved from a human bone and a research journal of soul preservation in regards to necromancy. I am unsure what the ring does, but I have a feeling about it and hope it will help you achieve your goals in some way. The rumors I’ve acquired suggest the ring will indeed help you.

My intention is to visit you in Fal’Addas upon this mission’s completion. I only hope that this letter has arrived in time to warn you of my encroaching arrival. It would be quite humorous for you to return after some time with a bard slumbering in your bed.

I look forward to seeing you, one way or another. Please take care.

With adoration,
Rainie Night

Eilasandree Ival

• Yay
Reactions: Eilasandree Ival
Dear Lorraina Night,

It is good to hear from you, my dear. I fear that as busy as I am, I am not always able to communicate like this with you. I do hope that you did not make it too hard on the courier to find you, although I understand your penchant for moving around and remaining active. I suppose it comes with the territory, no?

Speaking of, I must say I am rather pleased with these gifts you have given me. The journal will prove remarkably helpful in my efforts to maintain one's soul, and while I am unable as of yet to precisely define the nature of this ring, the necromantic energies radiating from it are nothing short of spectacular. Truly, an in depth and complex work, and one I shall need to reeward you for acquiring. That being said, I do hope you were wise enough not to let anyone see you. If the people you attained this from attempted to exact revenge... well, you remember the last time I needed to get my hands dirty when one of your adventures went wrong.

I would station a guard to meet you, but I doubt you will be entering through any of the main areas. I look forward to seeing you in person, my love.

Now and forever yours,
Eilasandree Ival Faerachon

• Yay
Reactions: Rainie
To My Dearest Lady,

I write in hopes this letter finds you in good health and better spirits. Since we have last met face to face, I have rejoined with our mutual friend: the wizard, Faurosk. Our journeys have led us to cold mountains of The Spine.

It is my greatest wish to see you soon. I write from the inn of Glacen, a tavern in a small town within the Spine. The air is cold and the ground is covered in snow. I find myself having far too much fun lobbing balls of snow at Faurosk when he is not looking.

Quite accidentally, I find myself becoming very good friends with the mage. He is a good and humourous person. He is quite capable with spells, and we are very protective of each other. He also has a very excellent dog.

We plan to find another city or town shortly, and I shall write you from there. Please be safe in my absence, and I hope to see you very soon. Even if only in my dreams.

Yours truly,
Rainie Night

Eilasandree Ival

• Yay
Reactions: Eilasandree Ival
To my dearest love,

It has been too long since I have last seen you, and I wish to ensure your safety. I have recently had an altercation with another plane of existence, filled with horrifying monstrosities and rules that would shatter the psyche of any normal mortal. Yet, the most terrifying thing about that strange land was... I felt you there.

I worry deeply for your safety, and for the first time have uttered a prayer in a hope that you are okay. I can no longer feel you, and I hope this is simply because of our unfortunate distance.

I pray this letter finds you in good health,

Yours,
Eilasandree Ival Faerachon