A Tangled Greeting

As far as introductions go lets keep this uniform... So I have been forum roleplaying since 2006, but have my roots in tabletop Roleplay with AD&D (and every current edition onward) since I was 8. Being that I am almost 30 that is a long time. I've always been a huge fan and admirer of the fantasy genre which generates some of my favorite authors and storytellers. I tend to write sporadically given my current job, but don't worry too much I get around in a timely fashion.

What else should I say? I like most things music (most genres), art (I do graphic design as a hobby), video games when i can dedicate a block of time... Honestly i'm just a talker you can get me rambling for hours if you just keep asking questions or throw material at me. I would consider myself a talented collaborator as i love to storyboard and refine story elements that I don't even have a personal claim to. Whatever brings out the best story is usually what I look for.

I'm an open book... well more like a complete set of the Encyclopedia Brittanica, so if you have questions or interests just ask. Looking forward to jumping into the mix!

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quite a few of our writers enjoy tabletop gaming as well so you'll be able to swap war stories.

Feel free to ask any questions you have and make sure to check out our Discord server too :)

Welcome to our humble home on Chronicles. Sounds like you'll fit right in. Please do let us know if you have any questions getting yourself acquainted with the forum, rules, lore, and wiki!