A return.

Tarathrieal

Hello; I once played 'Tarathrieal" the goofy WW1 inspired Elf.

Life took a dark turn for me back in August of last year and I vanished without a trace; and while I can't say life has gotten better it has gotten more open.

So I return to my hobby, hoping to roleplay here again as I enjoyed my time before.

Assuming no hard feelings I hope to get right in there! I will be retiring Tarathrieal and starting fresh, see ya out there!

Welcome back to rp. Brakes are pretty par for the course, especially when life gets difficult to manage. Glad you have time to devote to something you enjoy though. Look forward to seeing what you bring to words!

• Yay
Reactions: Tarathrieal
Glad you're back and have the time, though I hope life gets better for you too. I know sometimes you gotta step back for a bit; rp is but a hobby. No hard feelings, only happy memories of writing with you.

Will surely catch you in threads! Welcome back; wish you the best!

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Tarathrieal
Kiros Rahnel I can say with honesty though I didn't get to finish it, that little war scene I got to write with you all was my favorite RP in my 18 years of doing this hobby.

If anyone is interested in keeping tabs on what I'm doing since my return see Jiv'undus Rivvazz'a - and I genuinely hope to run into the likes of Kiros, Eren, and the dozens of other fine writers on this site again!

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Kiros Rahnel