Open Chronicles A Quick Visit

A roleplay open for anyone to join

Alccarion

Character Biography
Link
Air flowed under her wings. It was crisp and cool, kind of like the droplets from the ocean on a hot day. The stars above her were sparkling beautifully, their light complimenting the moon just as well. The huge dragon flapped her dark wings and the air under her would blow down in what is akin to a hurricane.

“You know I don’t have to always be on your back, you’re soooo big I could probably sit anywhere and be perfectly fine.” A voice tells her from the middle of her back.

“Yes little ember, but I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you if there is a strong wind.”

“You know mom, I do have magic.”

“Only because it’s all mine.”

—————

“And its keeping me around fooooreeevvver.” Ash tells the dragon as he laid on her back, “It gets boooring Alccarion! Not to mention it sucks dying then coming back in another body. New identity and everything! Imagine how many new friends I have to make also, you’re basically my only solid one because the rest of them die after a few decades.”

“And would you not want to see the dragons come back and not only make an empire, but a empire for dragons?”

Ash stayed quiet on the question, he knew what she’d have him say. He had no choice but to do her bidding, he was magic enchanted soul after all without his own body anymore. That was long gone.

“Hey, how about we visit a town, see whats up? You’re too big for their weapons to really harm you after all.”

The two of them went back centuries. So they knew each other even before that incident.

—————

Without another word Alccarion swoops down and with a flap of her wings she lands. The ground trembles like an earthquake, the shuttersmon the roofs of houses flew off and animals panicked. Ash slid down her back and leg and lands on his feet smiling, “Lets hope they have Shepard’s pie!” He yells stretching his back before heading for the tavern leaving Alccarion to wait.

Waiting didn’t bug her, a few hours were more like a few seconds to the ancient dragon as people looked outside their windows to see what had happened.

Last edited: