LFG A New Order

Anthaleon Lane

Grandmaster
Hello! So, I have just joined the site and finished(mostly) my first character. With some help from people over on the discord, I decided to create a new group that has ties to the Templar Order, although with a bit of a different twist. Rather than being straightforward Templar, this new group, the Knights of the New Oath, are going to take on aspects more aligned with that of the Templar Order from Assassins Creed. Basically, the Knights of the New Oath stand to continue the goals of all Templar here on Chronicles, to protect the world and innocents from the various evils of the world, but they have come to see the way to achieve this goal take on new aspects.

The Knights of the New Oath seek to bring a new level of stability and control to the various nations and powers of the world, and uniting them together so that the evils of the world can be wiped out in their entirety.

Now, this is never actually going to happen in character. The goal instead for this little group is for them to try and do that. The Knights of the New Oath will work to recruit people from the various nations and factions of the world who hold ideas similar to their own, and play behind the scenes to try and alter the way of the world to fit their goals. Ideally, they will be stopped at most turns by the various other writers and groups on the board, but the process of doing so will hopefully create an ever developing and consistent storyline that many different people, both inside the New Oath and outside of it, can enjoy and grow from. The Knights of the New Oath can serve, ideally, as an antagonistic group for most of the nations on the site to write against, without risking too much in the process. Or, if you want your character to have a secondary, more devious and covert aspect to delve into, this is an option.

So, if you have a character that would be interested in joining the Knights of the New Oath in their impossible goal of uniting the world under a single banner to destroy evil, please let me know! If you are interested in ensuring the freedom and independence of all to choose what they do in the world, also let me know, and we can work out some story lines!

Last edited:
Hello! So, I have just joined the site and finished(mostly) my first character. With some help from people over on the discord, I decided to create a new group that has ties to the Templar Order, although with a bit of a different twist. Rather than being straightforward Templar, this new group, the Knights of the New Oath, are going to take on aspects more aligned with that of the Templar Order from Assassins Creed. Basically, the Knights of the New Oath stand to continue the goals of all Templar here on Chronicles, to protect the world and innocents from the various evils of the world, but they have come to see the way to achieve this goal take on new aspects.

The Knights of the New Oath seek to bring a new level of stability and control to the various nations and powers of the world, and uniting them together so that the evils of the world can be wiped out in their entirety.

Now, this is never actually going to happen in character. The goal instead for this little group is for them to try and do that. The Knights of the New Oath will work to recruit people from the various nations and factions of the world who hold ideas similar to their own, and play behind the scenes to try and alter the way of the world to fit their goals. Ideally, they will be stopped at most turns by the various other writers and groups on the board, but the process of doing so will hopefully create an ever developing and consistent storyline that many different people, both inside the New Oath and outside of it, can enjoy and grow from. The Knights of the New Oath can serve, ideally, as an antagonistic group for most of the nations on the site to write against, without risking too much in the process. Or, if you want your character to have a secondary, more devious and covert aspect to delve into, this is an option.

So, if you have a character that would be interested in joining the Knights of the New Oath in their impossible goal of uniting the world under a single banner to destroy evil, please let me know! If you are interested in ensuring the freedom and independence of all to choose what they do in the world, also let me know, and we can work out some story lines!

How bout a warlord from across the Eastern Ocean? He'd be happy to do just this, and he has the military prowess to successfully police places, and landholdings to help house the order.

• Yay
Reactions: Anthaleon Lane
That sounds like the perfect start of the organization. Would you like me to get a thread started where our characters meet and talk, or would you prefer to just get down to business.

Sung Na

• Bless
Reactions: Sung Na
That sounds like the perfect start of the organization. Would you like me to get a thread started where our characters meet and talk, or would you prefer to just get down to business.

Sung Na

Go ahead and start a thread if you'd like. My character has a town outside Alliria under his rule, they could meet there.