Private Tales A New Kingdom

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
A New Kingdom

You can hear the loud confused murmur of a crowd at a unknown small village as their in front of a wooden stage in the cobblestone plaza area. Before you know it, the caped man known as King Avalon of the village confidently walked upon the stage before starting to yell out to the uneasy crowd of townspeople. He'd say "Here here! Everyone calm down. I've got an announcement to make." causing everyone in the crowd to be quiet so they can listen in on what the man has to say. The glimmer of his golden crown shined in the sunshine perfectly. His cape and clothes however seemed unworthy to that of a true royal king. It was a pathetic excuse for an outfit but this is what they can afford over here in these distant lands.

While the king continued with his speech in front of the crowded plaza, Lucifer can be seen walking out of the thick foggy forest with his infamous black leather clothes of course and an confused look on his face as he decided to see what all the fuss was about. The young satanic man would listen on the disgusting speech for long enough before getting frustrated and pushes his way through the crowd, stepping onto the stage and stands right in front of King Avalon, face to face.

He looked at him deep in his eyes before tilting his head, quickly grabbing onto the man's neck with one hand harshly squeezing onto it, using demonic magical energy to enhance his brute strength so he's able to choke him out effortlessly in front of everyone before his armed guards could even do anything. He'd let go of his grasp and allows the corpse of the dead king to fall onto the wooden stage before turning around and says "That's it. I've had enough. This is my kingdom now and if anyone objects make it known." The two guards raise their swords in an attack position at the satanic young man whist everyone else is in shock, wandering what will happen next in a scared fashion.

Lucifer turned his head over to the two guards that charge at him full throttle with their swords in their hands, with his cat like reflexes and magical enhancements, he'd quickly grab one of the guy's hands stopping his swinging sword attack entirely as he forcefully twists the guy's arm in a harmful way, causing the knight to drop the sword due to pain. That knight would say "Screw this!" and retreats the scene, running away safely while he still can - never to be seen again. The other remaining knight throws a swing with his sword at Lucifer to hopefully cut him but misses as he dodges the attack causing the tip of the blade to get stuck onto the dreadful wooden stage. He'd shake his head from side to side with a smirk on his face before throwing a powerful punch himself at the knight's face, sending him flying onto the cobblestone; some of the knight's armor even coming off of him from the harsh impact to the ground. He was knocked out cold at that point.

Everyone else stood there in silence after seeing what just unfolded in front of their eyes, not knowing what to do but kneel and pay their respects to their king of Vizonasir Village. One man stood out in the crowd of people, he curiously looked up at Lucifer while he was standing onto the stage with unbeatable pride in a badass pose. Lucifer looks down for a moment to slowly reach down picking up the golden crown with blood on it and put's it onto his head, saying "From now on, this place is called Lucian Kingdom. Let's see what we're working with here." before stepping off of the stage and calmly walks towards the large building nearby. The curious stranger from before runs to the side of him and starts a conversation while they're walking at a relaxed pace, the stranger would say "Hey.. Um. So that back there. How did you do that?!"

The topic of the conversation sparked Lucifer's interests so he replies, saying "Years of spell-learning. Was taught by an old friend back in Astoria. Unfortunately he's dead now though." The intrigued stranger would continue talking, saying "Astoria. Yeah I think I've heard of it. Anyways! I was thinking... Do you need a right-hand man? I'm grea-" His sentence was interrupted by Lucifer as he says "Actually. Yeah I do. Mind staying outside while I deal with this throne room situation. It might get messy." He'd obediently nod and say "Uh sure man. Name's Blaine Leighton by the way!" as he stops in his tracks near the steps that go up to the entrance of the throne room. Lucifer walked up the steps and entered the building analyzing his surroundings which doesn't take less than a minute. Several people who personally knew King Avalon himself we're in there and immediately knew something was wrong after seeing his blood covered crown on the man's head. Lucifer would stand there and playfully says "Boo." causing them all to flee out of the room in a panicked fashion.

He'd say "Well that was easier than I thought it would be." with a slight grin on his face before walking up to the large throne, gently rubbing his pale hand up against the soft red velvet furniture, enjoying the texture of it as he then comfortably sit's down onto the king's rightful chair.

"I could get used to this.." he'd say while staying put on the king's throne for a minute in silence, spacing out and thinking of how powerful of an empire he can possibly obtain in the future, starting with this small village. After coming to his senses again, Lucifer would stand up to exit the building from the front two doors and see's Blaine there near the steps, he'd wrap his arm around the guy's shoulder in a passive-aggressive fashion whilst they've began to walk along the cobblestone path. Before the townsperson can speak, Lucifer begins by saying, "There's a blacksmith shop around here right? I assume there is. Point me in the direction of it because I have big plans for you."

Blaine would give him a confused look as he said "Uh yeah there is actually, it's over there." whilst he pointed his finger at the blacksmith area not too far ahead of them in the corner of the village. Lucifer looks over there to where he pointed at and proceeds to bring them over there. Once at the shop, the short bearded blacksmith named Ormael says in a firm tone, "What can I do for ya boys?" Lucifer quickly says "Hold on." and let's go of the guy, walks behind the wooden counter before reaching down laying his hand onto a normal knight's sword, using his demonic energy to greatly enhance the weapon; making it lighter, strengthening the blade instantly which causes the whole sword to turn black.

Ormael and Blaine stare at him in shock while this was happening, Ormael would yell out "Holy heck! Is that normal for him to do that?!" They both took a step back away from him as Lucifer then puts his hand onto the knight's silver armor set, causing it all to turn from weak iron into hardened black stainless steel whilst giving it the magical enhancement to feel light as well. He'd then look at Blaine, saying "Put it on. Those are yours. You're gonna need it since you'll be my bodyguard and task-runner." Ormael turned his head a little to notice the peculiar word that the demonic man has on his back.

After noticing the mysterious weapon of choice, Ormael would question it by saying "Hey sir. You mind me asking where you got that from? I mean, who made it for ya?" While Blaine was putting on the complete armor set and equipping his sword, Lucifer would reply to Ormael's question by saying "This?" as he unsheathed the sword from his back and had it lay in both of his hands for him to carefully look at, like as if it's a piece of priceless art. Lucifer began to explain what it was in the most simple way possible, saying "It belonged to a high-ranking demon dating back to ancient times. It's served it's purpose in a couple of the world's largest wars between mankind and the demon race. Said to be forged by the Legendary Blacksmith, Levi Lavonti."

The bearded blacksmith inspects the weapon quite thoroughly with his little inspector gadget mini-microscope on his head. He'd back away after looking it for enough time and takes off the microscope gadget, putting it back on the table for him to use at another time. "Pretty impressive piece of work. I've got to say. Never seen anything like it." Ormael said with his hands wrapped between his chest, criss crossing each other. Lucifer put his sword back into the sheath where it belonged on his back before turning his head to look at the new and improved Blaine who's wearing all of the armor that was freely given to him just earlier.

As the two began to walk away, Lucifer tossed a gold coin onto the wooden counter for Ormael's payment for the items that we're taken. Blaine lifts the knight's helmet off of his head and hold it with his right hand as he begins saying, "So what now? I'm guessing you already have a mission for me?" as the two stopped in their tracks on the cobblestone path. Lucifer chuckled lightly, replying back "Yes. It involves you training as many as townspeople as you can into cold-blooded knights. That way, instead of getting pillaged and murdered in the future. We're the ones on the other side." Blaine obediently nodded and took off the other direction to gather up a crowd of people, giving them wooden swords at first to practice with.