A New Face

Nadia Stone

Character Biography
Link
Hi! I'm new to the forum and very excited to be here. I've RPed before but never on a forum setting like this one. I'm a little nervous, and definitely still trying to learn the ropes and make sure I'm doing everything right. Can't wait to get going and write with you fabulous folks!

Welcome to the site! No need to be nervous, this is a nice little community and everyone is very understanding.

Feel free to look through the Quick Start RP guide as it has some useful resources to get you started!

Greetings! All RP shares the same foundations so just keep doing your thing. Biggest difference between other RP and forum RP is time and details. Moves at a slower pace usually so best to be patient. But also means you got time to think and really do what you want in posts. Just don't forget to mention your actions and getting poetic and fancy with them is encouraged. Don't have to limit yourself here and focus on dialogue like in more real time RPs like on WoW/ESO or in DnD.

Folks around here are friendly so ask us anything that comes to mind! Just don't try to pet or feed any of us. We have been known to get too excited and bite.