Letters A letter to someone interesting.

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Tita

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Fabulous ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
Character Biography
Link
You, Laesyn Silversun , come across a gently floating envelope, made of high-quality material. On the backside is a pattern of runes, and on the front is a similar one that seems to have faded. It's addressed to "A person with interest" and the sender is "An interesting person" Opening it reveals a scented letter made with patterned paper.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑​
To the captivating you,
I, Tita of compelling character, write to you with a wish for a bond. It is pure simplicity. I will write to you, and you write to me. I am sure someone of your repute will be able to speak of tales of intrigue and fascination. I am desperately in need of those. For I am incredibly lonesome in my awe-inspiring hidden wizard tower.
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃​
To start off these letters of correspondence, I write to you about my recent successful hobbies. In my crafting of decorative papers, I have figured out how to embed the papers with dry pressed flowers. I do hope you enjoy this marvelous addition to my letter.
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆​
After you write your letter of reply, just put it in this envelope, with a drop of your blood added to the rune on the back. The letter will find its way back to me. And my reply will find it's way to you.

From your Fascinating new friend, Tita the Great.
I possess no way of telling time, so I am unable to date this letter.​

[Note: The first letter is a flashback to Laesyn's childhood]

Spirits, how I wanted daily lessons to be over. I was just a century old elfling and (contrary to what would happen 150 years later) I preferred combat lessons. Why would I want to know how many noble families were in Fal' Addas, what were thousands of plants for or were elves had settle? Boring.

However, the Spirits answered my pleas. A flying envelope entered through my window. "Huh? What's this?" I picked it up, but in the process, an ink bottle fell to the ground. "Uh-oh... Mother will be angry..." But anyway, I had the letter. It was a very pretty envelope, and it had runes on its back. I knew about runes, but those were new to me. Maybe Ilysan would know.

I opened the letter. It carried flowers too! That was nice. Reading the text required at least an hour, and I felt special for having a new friend. If she had sent in flowers, I would sent her a gift too. But what would she like? Hum... I would decide it after writing my reply.

Hello Tita,

My name is Laesyn. I am 100 years old, so I am a big elf now! I thank the Spirits for your letter because I was studying long, boring books. I don't know why do I have to study plants or elven history or whatever, I prefer fighting with my father or my brother. I really liked your flowers! I want to send you a gift too because that's what friends do. I still don't know what to send, yet...

Do you live in a tower? That is amazing! I live on a tree. We have lots of rooms here because my family is very important, but I have learned that towers have lots of hiding spaces. And it is even better to know that you live in a wizard tower. Magic is the only thing I find interesting, last week I lit a candle by myself! But then I spent one minute sneezing. I think that this is what my teacher said about the First-Thing of Magic. Ugh, I do not like it.

I hope to hear from you soon. I send you a firefly tear. They glow when a fire is not lit, in the darkness!

Farewell,

Laesyn Silversun of Fal' Addas

I wrapped the letter and the tear inside the envelope and used the fallen quill to do the blood thing. Now I had to clean that mess. Or maybe ask a servant to do it...​

• Smug
Reactions: Tita
╔══════════ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · *:ꔫ:* · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ══════════╗
To Laesyn Silversun
✧༺♥༻✧
Congratulations on your 100 years! How could you not enjoy books about plants and history, yet find magic interesting? Those two go hand in hand. You never know when a spell would require a specific plant, or the failures and mistakes of great magics if you do not study history.

A book I was reading recently gave me nice instructions on how to use a rose for a love spell. But I do not have anyone to use it on, and neither would I need to, for I am most lovable.

The wizard tower I live in is also very large and has a room just for books, and one room just for plants. Any wizard as great as I am would need such rooms. But there are so many rooms in my tower, that I can not recall every single one, but there are some that I do not wish to enter, like every single room below the alchemical room. I can't even stand on it's stairs without feeling a chill in my bones.

But your family is important? Do tell me about them, and be sure to study your books! I appreciate the firefly tear you have sent, and it keeps me company on my nightstand.
✧༺♥༻✧
Ever your Elder Tita the Great
╚══════════ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · *:ꔫ:* · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ══════════╝