Letters A Letter to a King

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Fraeya

ensnared
Character Biography
Link
Dear Nairth San'Seya,

I know it's been too long. I've gone through some...changes recently. I'm not going to lie. Well, it seems I can't do that anymore anyway. It's been hard. I'm not doing so well but I hope that will change soon. But this letter isn't about me. It's meant to be about you. Work and these changes have kept me from visiting you. When I felt so alone in a world that never accepted me, you showed me great kindness. You are counted as one of the few I can trust.

How are you doing?

I hope you can find forgiveness for yourself.

I miss you.

I still hope to work toward the things we discussed in a grove that feels like ages ago.

Hopefully still your companion,
Fraeya

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Nairth San'Seya
Fraeya.

You do yourself a disservice by dismissing your own journey. I know you are no longer what you were. I felt it in the wind, the loss of your humanity is an unfortunate thing, one that has made the air taste duller than it did the years before.

However, I bear no ill feelings.

I've seen your spirit, Fraeya. No matter what you become, or who you serve, you still have that capacity for greatness I sensed long ago. Never forget what's inside of you, and don't lose sight of it. You are only truly changed if you lose yourself.

As for myself...

I am trying. There are far too many things I have to atone for, and as I am now King, I finally have a vessel for doing so. It is difficult, and still I question myself in the quiet moments of the night, reminding myself of faults long past. When I see what I have built here, this bastion of life...

I know that I have changed. Someday, I hope to show you my new home.

I think you'd find it lovely.

Til' we meet once more,
Nairth San'Seya

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Fraeya