LFG A Knight Organization Wishes To Assist

Dal

Character Biography
Link
Hello everyone! I've recently been writing and building up the concept of a knightly order called The Enshrined Blades, a group that sends individual elite knights to assist others in need of expert assistance. I'm writing this post to see who might be interested in having an knight agent assist them with their quest or struggle, be it from monster slaying, territory disputes, civil unrest, or intrigue. I enjoy playing honourable knights, and want to apply my writing to assist in your plotlines while introducing the idea of this organisation in the world. They are pretty powerful individuals, yet not unbeatable. I have one person interested who isn't quite ready yet to launch a roleplay with me just yet, so I figure in the mean time I should see who else might be interested.

Here's a brief overview of the Enshrined Blades. And an example of an Enshrined Blade, Ostrum Brandish.

I would either create a new character if the mission you have in mind is extensive, a long running quest, or apply Ostrum Brandish to your cause for a time if it is a small task you need assistance with. It could be a simple as Ostrum coming across your character and answering the call of duty while he waits for his new orders. If a new character was created for the purpose of assisting you, they would have similar oaths to Ostrum Brandish. They would journey from the headquarters of the Enshrined Blades to meet you where you have need, and fight until the bitter end.

The Enshrined Blades have numerous agents and informants who might be petitioned, or inform the knightly order of your situation and send an Enshrined Blade to assist if they viewed it as a cause worthy of their agents. And of course, if I as a writer feel I could do the storyline justice. I'm happy to discuss what you have in mind in this thread or over discord.

I am willing to have an Enshrined Blade die in the course of action should the situation demand. So if you have it in mind to thwart my character's efforts, this is possible. Although if I was playing Ostrum I wouldn't really want this to be the outcome of his first venture. I am more than happy to write a new Enshrined Blade if you wanted to play antagonist so there was a real chance of winning against my knight.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you in the thread or on discord if you have need for a knight character to try and turn the most desperate of tides, or want to bring down an elite knight in your own diabolical schemes.

If you want an example of my writing, check out the Valor thread, where I play Dal: https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/valor.3547/

This is an awesome and inspiring idea! I'll definitely keep your knights in mind for my future threads!

I have a couple different antagonists in my character roster, but also a few characters that would appreciate the support of a skilled knight!

• Yay
Reactions: Dal
Thanks for the feedback! There are two ways I can see OOCly of getting an Enshrined Blade involved with a storyline. One, the Enshrined Blade is travelling between places, either returning from a mission or about to involve themselves in an assigned task. Two, the Enshrined Blade is assigned to the person's cause, having being briefed about it.

If you'd like to brainstorm potential ideas, I'm more than happy to do so on the discord. Just send me a message. I'm MrTophat.