LFG 1x1 A Bard on an Adventure

Zarra Bundyth

Character Biography
Link
Hello all. I'm looking for someone to tag along with on their adventures as a support character/sidekick. Zarra, my character, is trying hard to leave her history behind her, and she thinks that helping various people on the surface will allow her some acceptance among the surface dwellers she wishes to befriend.

If anyone is interested in allowing a bard of questionable background to tag along with them, please PM me or reply here.

I'm always open to thread with new folks. Either on land or sea, I'm sure there can be a few good ideas between us, though I'm not sure if my story is currently permitting any long lasting compatriots.

• Yay
Reactions: Zarra Bundyth
I am making a traveling gal that could use a friend! She'll be someone driven by revenge and develop from there,so perhaps the two could help the other learn how to accept the past/move forward? I'm super flexible in terms of personality rn so the dynamic could be real cool

• Yay
Reactions: Zarra Bundyth
I'm always open to thread with new folks. Either on land or sea, I'm sure there can be a few good ideas between us, though I'm not sure if my story is currently permitting any long lasting compatriots.

I'd love to RP with you. Standalone adventures work just as well too. I'll PM you and we can discuss.

I am making a traveling gal that could use a friend! She'll be someone driven by revenge and develop from there,so perhaps the two could help the other learn how to accept the past/move forward? I'm super flexible in terms of personality rn so the dynamic could be real cool

That sounds wonderful. I'd love to work that out with you. Zarra certainly has trouble coping with what she was before, and a compatriot she could help and be helped by is certainly something she'd want.